Black Friday Ad Networks Deals:
Partners.house – Increase RevShare up to 10%
Push.house – 10% bonus on the balance of the amount of deposits.
What Exactly Is Affiliate Marketing?A platform that links publishers (or affiliate marketers) with brands is known as an affiliate network. The network serves as an “intermediary” to make it simple for publishers and companies delivering programs to connect with one another. Brands may quickly locate and hire affiliates to advertise their products and create new sales channels. Publishers benefit from affiliate networks because they give them the means to identify programs and manage affiliate commission payments. They simplify the procedure of interacting with influencers and affiliates for brands. A program (often) refers to a specific brand, which is how an affiliate network and affiliate program differ from one another. On the other side, developers can find and join thousands of programs through an affiliate network. Affiliate networks are simple to utilize, particularly if you are looking for affiliate marketing software. To have access to the network’s accessible products, all you need to do is register. Some networks, like Avant link, establish stringent guidelines for affiliate membership and reserve the right to refuse access. Thankfully, you can sign up for a variety of novice affiliate networks and make appropriate sales right now. At first glance, several affiliate schemes, such as the eBay Partner Network and Amazon’s affiliate program, may appear to network. However, you only have a relationship with the marketplace brand and not the vendors. An affiliate network gives you a special ID to track purchases that can be traced back to your marketing efforts once you apply to work directly with an advertiser or seller on a specialized landing page. Generally, since you may sign up for several programs at once, affiliate networks are practical and adaptable. Instead of signing up for numerous programs separately, this provides marketers with additional options to market products and generate affiliate revenues on a large scale.
How Can Beginners Choose the Best Affiliate Marketing Program?When deciding which affiliate program is ideal to join first, there are a few things to consider. You should research each program’s services, the markets it serves, and the caliber of the real and digital goods it supplies. You should consider whether or not you want to invest time and energy in promoting these products on your website and through social media. The simplicity of use is another factor to consider while choosing the finest affiliate program for people just starting out. Read testimonials about how other affiliates feel about the dashboards and panels of the programs, how much help the affiliates receive, and also what software as a service (SaaS) options the programs offer for folks who may not have a history in technology or web building. You might want to discover a solution that can manage this one for you if you have no experience with WordPress website development, email marketing, lead page development, or even plugin usage. Only give consideration to programs that demonstrate how joining their network benefits both you and them. Consider switching to a different program if you notice affiliates moaning about the absence of real-time help or how challenging it was to sign up at first. You should also make sure that the affiliate marketing program you choose has a defined payment plan that is well-written and presented. You will probably have better luck choosing a network that truly pays you for your hard work if you see feedback concerning affiliate commissions being not received on time, payouts not being processed, problems with PayPal payments, or anything else connected to this. When choosing the ideal fit, it’s also important to take into account how many merchants a particular affiliate network or program currently works with. It can be preferable to look for something that is at least making money for others if there aren’t many successful affiliates marketing and selling the product. After all, why would you invest time and money in marketing something that has an obvious low potential profit? We should discuss the differences between the various affiliate business models now that you are more aware of what to look for based on your personal and professional goals.
Best Affiliate Networks in 2024As more companies use affiliate marketing to promote their goods, affiliate networks have expanded their product lines to keep up with demand. Find your ideal option by researching the leading affiliate networks in 2023 and 2024.
- Rakuten Advertising
- Avangate Affiliate Network
- CJ Affiliate
- Amazon Associates
- Walmart Affiliates
- eBay Partner Network
1. ShareASale:ShareASale is a well-known affiliate network. In 2017, the AWIN Group purchased this affiliate platform. With dozens of achievements, ShareASale’s role as a service supplier assisted the AWIN Group in bringing in $million for publishers (and $14 billion for advertisers) in income. Being able to join the network and apply for programs without spending any money is ideal if you want to start affiliate marketing. Over 16,000 merchants are available on the platform. You will thus discover a product category or affiliate product that suits you, regardless of your niche. A wide range of commission fees results from the variety of merchants. Real CPA rates are simple to locate, and you can find programs that provide commissions ranging from 1% all the way up to high-ticket affiliate programs with 300% commission rates. In general, ShareASale is a fantastic choice for both digital and real goods. On the digital side, for instance, there are several WordPress themes and plugin stores, hosting companies, etc. There are a lot of large and small retailers on the physical side as well. And do you know what’s the best thing about this? It’s all free and simple to use. Yes, it costs nothing. It’s a fantastic choice for novice bloggers or influencers because you can sign up with either your website or a social media account.
- There are dozens of retailers selling physical and digital goods, many of them well-known ones.
- trustworthy – They have been around for a while and collaborate with numerous well-known companies.
- a large number of upscale retailers. The majority of the 1,000+ retailers at ShareASale exclusively use ShareASale.
- There is a bookmarklet that allows you to quickly create customized affiliate links.
- Despite vast improvements, the dashboard’s design is still quite clumsy.
- Payment method: Paper check, direct deposit, or Payoneer.
- Minimum payout: $50
2. AWIN:The company that owns ShareASale, AWIN (formerly Affiliate Window), was chosen as North America’s best CPS (cost per sale) network for 2022. You’ll find it simple to connect with the appropriate merchant here due to the over 21,000 brands in the AWIN network. Etsy, AliExpress, HP, XE (money transfer), StubHub, Under Armour, and Gymshark are a few of the well-known large names. In a variety of niches, you can also find a tonne of smaller retailers. The goal of the AWIN affiliate marketing network is to link businesses of all kinds with affiliates. With AWIN, publishers have the opportunity to showcase goods from leading brands and capitalize on their well-established brand recognition and trust. Awin is an international affiliate network and a member of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups. Awin was created in Germany, hence the merchant list has a slight European lean, even if there are numerous US/international businesses. You will have to submit individual applications to each merchant in the network, just with ShareASale and CJ. After that, you may create your links and begin collecting data.
- A large selection of retailers
- To import products, use a specific WordPress plugin.
- only $20 is the minimum payout
- $5 registration cost (you’ll get it back if you’re accepted, but you’ll lose it if you’re not)
- Minimum payout: $20
- Payment method: BACS, international wire transfer, or ACH.
3. FlexOffers:FlexOffers is another big affiliate network to take into account, with over 12,000 advertisers (including well-known brands like Samsung, Sephora, and Wayfair). Although the platform’s color palette may be improved, it is simple to understand and use. FlexOffers adds more than 50 new merchants each day, so you can always find fresh offers. Its dashboard is among the best-looking, in my opinion. FlexOffers includes a large selection of deals from both small and large firms, sometimes including names such as priceline.com, Macy’s, Skechers, Lenovo, and others. If you want to check what’s available before signing up, you can browse a complete listing of all the businesses. You may be confident that FlexOffers won’t disappear because it has been there for a long time, much like the other major affiliate platforms. FlexOffers is a fantastic choice if you’re looking to promote well-known businesses, but it’s also a great choice if you want to launch an affiliate marketing campaign without spending a penny.
- There is a vast selection of more than 12,000 retailers.
- attractive backend dashboard
- You are given a committed affiliate manager
- Only PayPal is an option for international customers unless the total is over $5,000, in which case a wire transfer may be used.
- Payment method: Bank transfer, Wire transfer, Check, or PayPal.
- Minimum payout: $50 within the USA or $100 outside the USA.
4. Rakuten Advertising:Rakuten Advertising is yet another well-known brand that has been since the 1990s (formerly known as Linkshare). This platform appears to be among the most outdated when compared to some of the other networks on this list. Despite this, navigating is still simple and straightforward. The fact that Rakuten Advertising only has about 1,000 merchants sets it different from other marketplaces with tens of thousands of them. Rakuten, on the other hand, prioritizes quality over the number, as seen by the fact that some of the biggest names are in a variety of industries, such as Virgin Holidays, New Balance, Microsoft, Sephora, and Udemy. Rakuten Advertising can therefore be a fantastic option for you if you own a little business and want to gain from a big-name brand reputation on your website (which you’ll need before signing up).
- There are no additional costs when downloading or using it.
- It’s simple to use.
- Referring friends can earn you money.
- You’ll probably be able to get cash back with them because there are so many retailers there.
- You can receive cash back for purchases you were already planning to make.
- Payment limit is low ($5).
- You won’t receive any money back if you return the item you bought.
- EU nations can no longer access it
- Payment method: Direct Deposit, Check, or PayPal.
- Minimum payment: $5
5. ClickBank:ClickBank has paid out much more than $5 billion in rewards since 1999, making it among the oldest and the most trustworthy affiliate marketing networks. ClickBank offers the simplest registration and verification processes when compared to the other networks on this list. A website or social media handle is not required. You only need to provide your contact details to start browsing the affiliate market and creating links right now. Notably, ClickBank offers a considerably wider variety of digital goods than it does physical ones. Therefore, ClickBank is a simple alternative to select if you’re an influencer looking to monetize your content through referrals (especially in the health and fitness sector). However, there is a drawback as well; some of the ClickBank products are simply of low quality. You should be vigilant about the merchants you select to promote, even if ClickBank has improved its vetting procedure to weed out unreliable vendors.
- There are far smaller specialty offers here than on other affiliate marketplaces.
- For the majority of retailers, commission rates are quite high.
- It is simple to get paid with a $10 minimum payout.
- provides weekly payments
- You might not receive commissions because of ClickBank’s fair refund policy.
- You must sift through some low-quality products.
- Minimum payout: $10
- Payment method: Check, direct deposit, wire transfer, or Payoneer.
6. Avangate Affiliate Network:Avangate Affiliate Network is one of the newest networks on this list, having been formed in 2006. If you work in a market that concentrates on software or digital products, Avangate Affiliate Network can assist you in generating earnings by marketing them. Its ability to use a geo-targeted shopping cart distinguishes Avangate Affiliate Network from rival networks as well. In other words, if you’re attempting to get to a specific marketplace, you may depth them right to a specialized cart. Therefore, Avangate is the platform for you if you’re an innovative blogger (you’ll need a dedicated website) and you desire large commissions from digital goods and online courses.
- You can decide to get paid through PayPal.
- many interesting software options available
- The majority of retailers give fairly substantial commissions. It’s usual to see commissions of 50% or more.
- The $100 minimum payout is greater than that of most other affiliate networks.
- Payment method: Wire transfer, Check, PayPal, or Avangate MasterCard (in partnership with Payoneer).
- Minimum payout: $100
7. CJ Affiliate:CJ Affiliate (previously Commission Junction) is also one of the largest affiliate networks on the market, with an 8.15% market share. CJ, which was established in Santa Barbara, California, in 1998, enjoys twice as much IR500 brand trust as its closest rival. You’ll be able to connect with thousands of large and small businesses because of CJ’s position as one of the largest affiliate networks, along with ShareASale. Right now, there are 2,696 various merchants. The following are some of the major offline and online businesses that use CJ areLowes, Overstock, Office Max, Priceline, GoPro, IHG (Hotels), and Grammarly. There are also a number of smaller retailers to be found. You can apply to these merchants individually from the CJ dashboard, just like ShareASale. You will then be able to produce connections and check analytics. It’s simple to register with CJ. You must complete seven steps in order to become an active member, including providing your contact information and attaching any “advertising content,” such as your website or social network profiles. Despite being excellent for novices, CJ is best suited for advanced affiliates or developers because it includes an open developer portal with API access.
- There is a wide variety of large and small merchants to pick from.
- You may manage your affiliate marketing efforts with the use of a great back-end dashboard.
- has a bookmarklet that makes it incredibly simple to create deep links.
- When you first begin, the dashboard is somewhat challenging (though I like it overall).
- Minimum payout: $50 for direct deposit or $100 for a check.
- Payment method: Direct deposit or Payoneer.
8. Impact:Impact is also another rapidly expanding affiliate marketplace where you’ll find numerous affiliate programs relating to fashion, web apps, hosting, and antiviruses. Many firms have recently moved their affiliate programs to Impact, based on what I’ve observed. Among the most recent networks to emerge is Impact, which was established in 2008. Nevertheless, it has collaborated with an incredible variety of brands for affiliates to pick from and provides over nine million products within this short span of time (compared to Rakuten, for examples). Partnerships with SaaS and SEO companies like Semrush are available, as are possibilities with companies such as Airbnb and Adidas. A brief glance through Impact’s 400+ G2 reviews reveals that it is highly regarded for its squeaky-clean user interface, cutting-edge marketing capabilities, and first-rate customer service. The Mobile App Partner Marketplace, which Impact offers and which you didn’t catch anywhere else, is another benefit. In order to manage your collaborations, it also provides a set of toolkits. Impact is the greatest choice for you as an affiliate partner if you want to promote well-known mobile apps. Since BACS is a financial transaction, it’s also an excellent choice for affiliates in the UK.
- simple application procedure
- opportunity for straightforward communication
- more affiliate opportunities
- Payment method: Direct Deposit, BACS, or PayPal.
9. Amazon Associates:Amazon Associates is a wonderful choice if you desire to advertise real goods on your site. You can get a cut of everything purchased on Amazon.com by using Amazon Associates. The fact that you receive a commission on every new item a referral buys, even if it’s not the one you referred to, makes this program even more worthwhile. You would still receive the commission, for instance, if you link to a 10$ pen but the customer instead purchases a $500 TV (as long as it happens within the cookie duration, of course). Additionally, the item couldn’t have been in their cart beforehand. Bloggers, marketers, and content producers can monetize their traffic with the aid of the Amazon Associates Program. Associates use simple link-building tools to point their viewers to their selections among the thousands of items and programs available on Amazon, earning money from eligible sales and programs.
- a huge range of items
- All purchases made by customers during the cookie’s validity will be reimbursed to you.
- The most well-known brand in eCommerce is unquestionably Amazon.
- Very little ($10) is required for compensation.
- Only a 24-hour period is allowed for the universal cookie.
- There are other categories with extremely low commissions (1%) like video games.
- Every country requires a separate registration.
- Every now and again, Amazon has been known to reduce commissions.
- Minimum payout: $10 for an Amazon gift card or direct deposit.
10. GiddyUp:GiddyUp, which has headquarters in Seattle and Ventura, is another contemporary affiliate network platform focused to assist you in making money online, whether through your website or social media. GiddyUp has given its affiliate partners nearly $200 million in commissions since 2013. GiddyUp can assist you as a new affiliate by providing cutting-edge tools and real-time statistics to help you increase your revenue. Your inquiries about digital marketing will also be answered by an affiliate partnership manager. No matter the channel you choose to drive traffic, you’ll have a variety of new innovative resources to aid you. GiddyUp also emphasizes how it has access to more than 150 straightforward e-commerce stores in a range of industries. GiddyUp is a fantastic choice for you if you’re looking to sell tangible goods.
- Minimum payout: $25
- Payment method: ACH, Check, or foreign bank transfers.
11. Walmart Affiliates:The largest name in affiliate marketing if you’re selling tangible goods is undoubtedly Amazon Associates. There is a rationale behind that, yes. Nearly 50% of the US eCommerce sector is controlled by Amazon. In contrast, Walmart only holds 3.7% of the internet retail industry (eBay is actually in the second position with 6.6% of the market; you’ll see why shortly). However, the Walmart affiliate program proved slightly more appealing since it gives larger commissions than Amazon in select categories after Amazon Associates changed from its old commission structure to its new category-based strategy. For example, Walmart will pay you 4% commission on toys, whereas Amazon will only pay you 3%. Furthermore, Walmart’s monitoring cookie lasts three days, whereas Amazon’s only will only last one day (24 hours). Finally, if you offer a lot of physical things, you really only need to test this. Whether you’re already used to Amazon and Walmart providing better commissions in your niche, see if switching to the Walmart affiliate network increases your business.
- A massive product selection
- In some categories, higher commissions than Amazon
- An established, reliable brand
- greater cookie length than Amazon
- Compared to Amazon, $50 is the minimum payout amount.
- Even while the product selection is greater than that of practically every other retailer, it still falls short of Amazon.
- Minimum payout: 50
12. eBay Partner Network:eBay Partner Network is, as its name implies, eBay’s own affiliate network. By marketing eBay listings with it, you can make money. Absolutely, everything is advertised on eBay, which obviously gives you access to a big range. Because eBay uses an auction model, the only drawback is that many of its products are ephemeral though you can also find plenty of permanent listings.
- a wide range of things because eBay allows you to advertise anything
- It is possible to sell used products, which is unusual.
- The cookie expires after 24 hours.
- Minimum payout: $10