UK live betting content provider giant SIS (Sports Information Services) has joined forces with African operator Jolibet to deliver its horse and greyhound racing content online on the African continent. This news is just one of many indicators that signal the rapid growth of the gaming market in Africa, which is set to reach a market value of $3 billion by the end of 2023 and increase by over 12% year on year between now and the end of the decade.
Eventus International has taken note of the opportunities that abound in Africa and have had a presence on the continent for more than a decade, making them experts in the iGaming market in this region, which in turn makes them the ideal hosts of the inaugural Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA) to be hosted at Casablanca Marriott Hotel from 8 – 9 March 2023 in Morocco.
The event will take a close look at the specific strategies for growth and market development for Francophone Africa’s gaming sector. The distinguished panel of speakers will kick off GEFA with productive discussions on the challenges, opportunities, and regulatory requirements for entering Francophone Africa’s gaming markets and assessments of the gaming landscape in various Francophone African countries. The second day of the summit will cover technology trends, the latest online and mobile sports betting innovations, as well future trends in the gaming industry in the region.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Alexis Mbah Komangar, Sales Coordinator, Premierbet Chad
- Annabel Ashalley Anthony, Founder & Int Relations, Melanin Games & Ghana EsportsFederation
- Beata Guzik, Director of EU Affairs, Vlaemminck Law
- Derrick Kemogne, Gaming Consultant, Cameroon Engineering Company (SINC)
- Eyram Tawia, Co-Founder/CEO, Leti Arts
- François Salewyn, COO, Africa Millions
- Ife Akintaju, COO, Mobiele
- Kaspar Szymanski, Founder, SearchBrothers
- Marc Alexandre Saba, Executive Board Member and Co-Founder, Moja Group Inc.
- Marouane Rhafli, CEO, Scrowp
AND MANY MORE! Register here: https://www.eventus-international.com/gefa
Staying in Africa, global powerhouse live games provider TVBET has partnered with South African company Bitville Gaming to expand into South Africa and deliver their products to the sports betting market in the region, which according to Sibongile Simelane-Quntana, executive director of the South African Responsible Gambling Foundation, has seen “significant growth” in online sports betting in the aftermath of pandemic-related lockdowns going into 2023 and beyond.
This market growth and other critical talking points that focus on South Africa specifically, such as operators in Europe attempting to enter the South African market, South Africa’s regulatory system, and much more, will be key elements of the 9th Annual Betting & iGaming Africa Summit, taking place from 30 – 31 March 2023 at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Annalisa Naidoo, Product and Business Development Specialist, Bitville Holdings
- Cameron Green, Founder, F9 Media Group
- Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, Trade & Industry, Democratic Alliance
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager, Gaming Laboratories International (GLI)
- Dolan Beuthin, CEO/Founder, iGamingXperts
- Duncan Pollock, General Manager, Peermont’s PalaceBet.co.za
- Eugene Boniface, Marketing Manager, Betfred
- Felix Mukaxe, Consultant and Gaming Inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board
- Garron Whitesman, Whitesmans
- Gregg Mandy, Director, GM Gaming
- AND MANY MORE! Register here: https://www.bigafricasummit.com/register
Both events will offer insightful discussions, fantastic parties as well as stunning locations that are equally rich and diverse in culture and history.
Receive a 10% discount offer when booking for both events! Special ends 25 Jan.
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings; subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6FRtGlwcLFtYkQxh7uZmQ.
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa, and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
- Lou-Mari Burnett
- Marketing Director
- Eventus International
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +27829075850
Eventus International has been in the business of connecting industries for over a decade. With a proven combination of networking, industry insight, and knowledge sharing, each event brings the industry closer together and closer to achieving a collective goal.
We take pride in using our platforms to offer bespoke sponsorship and exhibition opportunities that can easily position a brand to a targeted audience of professionals and deliver a high ROI to companies looking to enter a market and strengthen their brand presence.
We believe in quality over quantity and set out to gather the “right” audience for companies to “shake the correct hands”. By focusing on connecting a C-Level audience, all attendees can network with like-minded professionals, growing their businesses and international relationships.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the SPiCE India, Analytics & AI In Gaming, GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo), Sports Betting East Africa+, iGG (iGaming Germany), RiSE (Russia iGaming Summit & Expo), All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, SPiCE Sri Lanka, Sports Betting West Africa+, Fantasy eSports Summit, Scandinavian Gaming Show, All American Sports Betting Summit, Cyprus Gaming Show, iGaming Central America, International Lottery Play Summit, International eSports Business Forum, and Chile iGaming.