Are you tired of seeing the “Try again later” issue on Instagram? Do you want to know why it shows up? Are you looking for ways to resolve this issue?
If yes, then you are on the right site. We are here to help you with all of your issues regarding this.
Try Again Later On Instagram – What Is It?
This also occurs when a number of people start reporting your profile. This can also block your account on Instagram. The “Try again later” issue shows up because of the reasons like you something wrong with Instagram policies. In a very short period of time, you follow or unfollow many people as well as comment on one thing repeatedly. And also when Instagram finds any bugs.
Fixing The “Try again later” Error On Instagram:
Here’s how to fix the “Try again Later” Error on Instagram: You can try all or couple of these methods!
- Restarting your device.
- Sign out the Instagram and then sign in again.
- Deleting corrupt files or clearing cache.
- Linking your Facebook Account to Instagram.
- Removing the non–verified links from your profile.
- Log in again from a different device.
- Changing your Instagram passwords
- Removing the apps that are linked to your Instagram.
- Not to spam or avoid spam.
- Contact Instagram support.
- Check for your internet connection.
Step 1: Restarting Your Device
It is the first step to do and the most convenient step to restart your device. If your device has any issues then restarting it once may resolve the issue. You just have to turn off your phone and then turn it on after some time. If this step does not resolve the issue then you have to continue to step 2.
Step 2: Sign Out Of Instagram And Sign In Again
When step 1 does not work then you have to do this step. You have to try this option and sign out the Instagram to refresh your Instagram app. You have to follow these steps to do this:
- Just click on the three lines which are present in the top right corner of your profile.
- Then open the “Settings” bar from the menu,
- Then tap on the “Log out” Option.
- After that restart the Instagram app.
- Then sign in again to your account.
Step 3: Deleting Corrupt Files Or Clear The Cache
The corrupt files in any of the applications are known as the cache. If you remove the corrupt file or cache from your account then it almost resolves your issue or removes the error which is showing. You can remove your cache or corrupt files from the storage settings. You have to find the setting option and then storage and after that tap on the “clear cache” option. This can resolve your issue if any junk file which is harmful is deleted from your storage.
Step 4: Linking Your Facebook Account To Instagram
The IG thinks that you are a robot so there are chances of this error to occur. You can prove it wrong by linking your Facebook account to your Instagram Account. You have to follow some to link the account:
- You have to click on the three lines that are present at the top right corner of your profile.
- Then open the “settings”.
- And then click on “Account”.
- Tap on the option “Sharing to other apps”.
- After that select “Facebook”.
- Then sign in to Facebook by adding the login details.
Step 5: Removing The Non–Verified Links From Your Profile
If you have any non–verified account that is linked to your profile then this may be the main issue of the error “Try again later” on Instagram. Removing these links resolves the issue. This can be done in a few seconds to minutes. You can remove them by just clicking on the “Edit Profile” option and then removing the link that is written in the website section by tapping the delete option.
Step 6: Log In Again From A Different Device
If your IP address is blocked as well as your device is blocked by Instagram then just restarting your device does not resolve the issue of the error. You can use your Instagram account on another device which may be a laptop or an iPad. This can be done just for negotiating the issue. Changing your network connection can also solve the issue.
Step 7: Changing Your Instagram Password
The reason behind this is not known how changing your Instagram password can help. You can change your Instagram password by following these steps:
- Just go to the profile.
- Click on the three lines that are present in the top right corner of your profile.
- Then click on the “Settings” option.
- Then click on the “Security” option.
- Click on the “Password” option.
- Then tap on change password.
After that change your password further instructions it provides like adding a current password then adding a new password then again adding a new password.
Step 8: Removing The Apps That Are Linked To Your Instagram Account
If the other apps are linked to your account then you have to remove them just by following the steps as follows:
- First, go to your profile.
- Go to the “Settings” Option.
- Click on the “Security” option.
- After that click on “Security”.
- And then click on “ Apps and Websites”.
- At the last click on “Active” and remove them.
Step 9: Not To Spam Or Avoid Spamming
Sometimes you like too many pictures or posts as well as follow or unfollow too many people at the same time. This might cause this error to show up. You can keep yourself away from the error just by not liking too many pictures and stopping commenting too many times and also by not following or unfollowing too many people at a single time.
Step 10: Contact Instagram Support
If any of the above mention solutions did not work well then there is the last option left which is to contact Instagram Support. You can write to them that what kind of issue are you facing and tell them you have tried all the possible solutions. Then after that, Instagram support might help you with this.
Step 10: Check For The Internet Connection
Internet issues may be one of the causes of this error. If you are using the Wi-Fi connection then you can turn off the router and then turn it on, this might resolve the issue. But if you are using it on cellular data then you turn on the Airplane Mode and after some time turn it on, this can refresh your internet connection and if the error is occurred because of this reason then it is removed.
This article is about the “Try again later” error on Instagram. At the start, I shared detailed information on Instagram. After that, I shared all the possible reasons that can cause this error to occur. There are many reasons behind the occurrence of this error.
If you are finding for ways to remove this issue then I have concluded all the possible solutions that can fix this issue. You just have to read out the whole article to know about the possible reasons for having this error then learn to resolve the issue. First of all, you have to know about that why this error occurred and then choose a suitable solution for it. So know about the best solution and do the best.