Black Friday Ad Networks Deals:
Partners.house – Increase RevShare up to 10%
Push.house – 10% bonus on the balance of the amount of deposits.
What is an Ad Network?Advertising Networks are platforms that help in connecting advertisers to websites that are looking forward to hosting advertisements that they can provide. They basically work to aggregate the ad supply of publishers and match them with the demand of the advertisers. Ad Networks perform various roles; for example, the ad network may directly sell inventory or buy inventory from supply-side platforms (SSPs) and then sell it for higher profits. The majority of publishers have expertise in one specific type of advertisement format. So, for publishers who try to monetize through one particular format, ad networks are worth trying.
Benefits of Ad Networks:
- They help publishers earn passive income.
- They allow easy integration.
- The ads they offer are modifiable.
- They offer algorithms to select, display, and publish.
- They also help in boosting flow.
Best Ad Networks for Small Publishers 2023:Here are the Best Ad Networks for Small Publishers in 2023 and Comming 2024
- Fomo Ads
1. My lead – #1 Ad Networks for Small Publishers:MyLead is a worldwide Ad Networks for Small Publishers that has already paid more than $6 million to its clients and welcomes newcomers. It offers innovative tools and techniques for more advanced and beneficial affiliate marketing. You need not be worried about using these newer tools and techniques because MyLead also offers training programs for its new members. It is one of the best and most famous affiliate marketing networks for advertisers and publishers. You can get a handsome commission on each sale you make possible the amount of commission depends upon the value of the product sold because of your contribution. The main focus of MyLead is to develop a large circle of more customers, advertisers, publishers, and purchasers so that everyone within the circle can get the maximum possible benefit from it. A vast range of opportunities available at the MyLead platform would be enough to bring you to that point in affiliate marketing you want to touch. You will be able to advertise your products and services through a wide range of social media networks that depend upon your area of interest.
- Minimum Payment: The minimum payment for this network is $20
- Payment Method: Skrill, Bank Transfer, Revolut, Wire, WebMoney, Bitcoin, PayPal
2. Partners.House:Partners.House is one of the top ad networks for small publishers. It was founded in 2019 and is now the first choice of many famous small publishers. It is headquartered in Slovakia and has a simple way to allow its customers to monetize their websites specifically by using push notifications. More than 90 million active push subscribers are a part of this platform. These subscribers are from different parts of the world. The platform is accessed by subscribers that are present in more than 180 countries. This platform is known for enabling publishers to offer push notifications and pertinent advertisements to their targeted clients. They bring the best to the table and have a goal of becoming the best in the market. They continuously introduce new features that help their publishers grow their campaigns quickly and efficiently by increasing traffic leads and sales. This platform is a whole package for you if you are looking to grow and serve your clients too. In addition to all of its features, it has a fraud-prevention system that makes sure to identify and eliminate any unusual or fake traffic, such as fraud or bots. The company has a revenue-generating strategy, Revshare. You are asked for your name, email address, and password when you sign up. There are other boxes to fill, too, but they are not necessary to get started. Join Partners.House Now
- Founded in: 2019
- Headquarters: Slovakia.
- Allowed countries: Almost all.
- Minimum Payout: $50
- Payment Methods: Web Money, ePayments, Bitcoin, VISA, MasterCard, Capitalist, Yandex.Money, QIWI.
3. AdMaven:AdMaven is a famous online advertising network that has its specialties in pop-under ads. The monetization strategies of many publishers have included pop-under ads as a tradition too. In these types of ads, a new window is opened behind the main window when something is clicked. AdMaven is one of the best in the field, especially for those who are willing to use pop-unders as their source of advertisement. These ads do not irritate users and might be a good way to generate passive income. The platform has an experience of more than 35 years in the field. It provides you with a great client experience in online advertising. It offers a full-page advertising and gives publishers multiple opportunities to make money through their websites. It includes excellent ad formats like Popunder, Push Notification, In-Page Push, and Ad-block Bypass solutions. The platform uses advanced software algorithms to make sure that the publishers working with it are receiving the best bids and robust overall CPMs.
- Ad Formats: Popunder, Push Notification, In-Page Push, Ad-block Bypass solution.
- Minimum Payment: $50
- Worldwide traffic
- Payment Methods: Paypal, Paxum, Payoneer, Capitalist, Webmoney, Credit Card, Wire, BTC, USDT
- Monetization Options: CPC, CPM, CPA for In-house or exclusive offers
- Email: email@example.com
4. InfoLinks:InfoLinks is another top advertising network for all the publishers out there. It is a user-friendly platform that provides huge revenue to more than 300,000 publishers and is also partenered with some of the top advertising platforms including Facebook, Amazon, etc. Microsoft, and eBay. InfoLink offers various free-to-use ad units such as: • InFold: Overlay ads displayed in the form of the fold at the screen’s bottom • InText: Text link ads appearing in the text of highest-paying keywords • InTag: Cloud ads displayed following the context and content of a page • InFrame: Banner ads in frames and margins • In-Screen: Smart interstitial ads between blog post paragraphs In addition to being an excellent ad network, it also allows easy customization of ad units. You will only select an ad format, adjust the color, and select the needed features according to your preferences. The platform is also easily integrated into any website. You can join free of cost, and there are also no specific requirements to sign-up. If you are generating huge website or blog traffic, you should be open to trying this at least once for your work. Since the more traffic you have, the more money you will generate.
- Revenue share of 65%
- Different marketing models (CPC, CPM, CPI, CPA)
- No delay in payments
- Minimum payout of $50
- Various payment methods (PayPal, Payoneer, ACH, eCheck, and Wire Transfer)
5. PropellerAds:PropellerAds is a new one to this list and is highly recommended to small publishers and new bloggers. Their signing-up process is very easy, and you get approved quickly too. Another very interesting thing about this network is that it has swift schedule payouts. Their minimum payment is $5, and they will pay you every Thursday. Other than this, Propeller Ads help provide you with a platform that helps promote your offers to your audience. It has about 1B impressions per month and also launches thousands of campaigns every day. Moreover, they also have a variety of ad formats to offer. These include push notifications, pop-unders, and banner ads. They make sure that they provide high-quality services to their users, I.e., you. They remove all the dubious advertisers through manual checking. Their bypass technology helps its users to get across ad blockers. His helps in generating more revenue too. By joining this ad network, publishers can get 100% monetized inventory support from the managers, detailed analytics, and statistics reporting.
- Various marketing models like CPA, CPC, CPM, and CPI
- Worldwide traffic
- More than 1B impressions in a month
- Bypass technology to get across ad-blockers
- Experienced managers will support you in developing campaigns
- Minimum payout of $5
- Weekly payments
6. Media.Net:Media.net is another easy-to-use and user-friendly network that helps in serving ads from one of the big pools of local and national advertisers. Bing Network gives you access to a number of contextual ads and allows easy customization of those ad units according to your needs too. Their easy-to-use tool for ad designing helps you to match the ads in accordance with the design of your blog or website. Another thing to appreciate about this platform is that they give the users an extra commission of 10% in the first three months of their earnings. For example, if you earned $200 in the first month of your joining, you will be receiving $210 on the basis of your 10% commission. You can easily use this platform to make money. Whenever your readers or website users click an ad, they are taken to a highly relevant ad list, and if they click on the page’s link, you get your commission out of it. Other than this, this platform support in-context native ads, mobile-docked ads, desktop interstitial, and contextual ads.
- Simple and easy to use
- Minimum payment of $100
- Offers various contextual ads
- Gives 10% commission in first three months
7. SmartyAds:SmartyAds, a media selling platform, is one of the best for publishers who are willing to optimize their revenue as it bridges the gap between publishers and advertisers. It acts as an intermediary between publishers and advertisers, and it provides the best environment for trading and reducing costs. It has more than 3B impressions per day with the highest CTRs, eCPM rates, and worldwide users. It provides you with the most suitable environment to generate revenue. They also offer an unlimited range of mobile and desktop ad formats, including mobile, web, display, native ads, videos, in-app, banners, and interstitials. Furthermore, the platform has partnered itself with top global monetizing agencies, helping the publishers in targeted, customized advertising campaigns. Moreover, advanced targeting and re-targeting tools will help fit the right context in your creativity.
- Cost efficiency
- Advanced targeting tools
- Wide range of ad-formats
- 3 Billion impressions per day
- Users from almost all countries of the world
8. PopAds:PopAds is a great option for publishers who prefer CPM advertising and own a low-traffic website. The platform does not have any minimum traffic requirements and a minimum payout of about $5. The platform is highly secure and fast when compared to other platforms working in the same field. Furthermore, it provides a great environment for publishers to monetize website traffic. It offers its publishers the chance to work with high-quality ads as well. The publishers can access advertisers from more than 50 countries and provide payments on requests. Various payment methods are available for publishers, such as Payoneer, PayPal, eCheck, and Wire Transfer. So, if you have low traffic on your website and want to earn more money, this ad network is worth trying.
- No minimum traffic requirements
- Different payment methods
- Ease of use
- Large traffic across the globe
- Best for low-traffic websites
9. RevenueHits:RevenueHits is a platform that works really well with small publishers. One of the major reasons for their popularity is that their technology for geo-targeted and contextual ad servings is certainly of high quality. They offer easy monetization of mobile websites, websites, toolbars, widgets, add-ons, and many more. It also provides multiple ad formats for publishers. These include pop-unders, pop-ups, text ads, XML feeds, and banner ads. Other than this, the platform has a huge global traffic to offer to its clients. This helps the publishers reach a wide range of users. Other than this, it supports different marketing models, including CPM, CPA, CPC, CPV, CPI, and auction. Their minimum payout is $50.
- Different marketing models
- Offers various ad-formats
- Geo-targeted ad serving
- Huge traffic worldwide
10. Fomo Ads:Fomo Ads is a new one in the market. It has grown much more popular in less time. They offer you a tutorial to guide you step-by-step about the sign-up process. You just need to apply through your website or blog and then insert a small ad fragment into them. You can earn more revenue through this platform than from other networks. They pay you $2 for every 1000 impressions. Other than this, by using push notifications, you can easily get 10 impressions on a single-page review. Moreover, they have a speedy schedule for payments and will also pay you monthly. There is no minimum payout threshold.
- Fixe $2 payment on 1,000 impressions
- Step-by-step tutorial to guide you
- Pays timely after every month
- No threshold for minimum payout
11. AdBlade:AdBlade is a platform that has 3 Billion monthly users all across the world. There are more than 1000 sites that display ads through this network. Which include Yahoo!, FoxNews, ABC, and Hearst Corporation are some notable sites. The platform offers high CPM rates and a large number of verticals, so small publishers should consider this impressive network to generate more revenue. The platform constantly monitors the site inventory, allowing only top and high-quality publishers to display their advertisements. AdBlade has a minimum traffic requirement of 500,000 visitors. The minimum payout allowed is $100. Further, they will send you payments on a monthly basis.
- 3B users monthly
- Network of 1000 top-class branded sites (Yahoo!, FoxNews, ABC, Hearst Corporation, and many more)
- Minimum payout threshold of $100
- High CPM rates
12. Adsterra:Adsterra is an excellent ad network integrated with smart technology for small publishers. It takes pride in more than 10 Billion impressions monthly and offers advertisements in almost 170 countries worldwide. It provides desktop and mobile ad formats, which include push notifications, display banners, pop-unders, pre-roll videos, direct links, display banners, and many more. The Adsterra site has successfully launched more than 15,000 campaigns. It has also covered 200 geo-targets and has generated around 7000 leads in one month. They provide you with a personal account manager. The payment method is of your choice, and a real-time tracker is offered to check on your income. Reports on analytics and statistics are also an important feature of the platform.
- Real-time tracker for analytics and statistics
- Various bidding models
- More than 10 Billion impressions
- Different ad-formats