Black Friday Ad Networks Deals:
Partners.house – Increase RevShare up to 10%
Push.house – 10% bonus on the balance of the amount of deposits.
Best Ad Networks For Bloggers:Are you a new blogger & recently write a new blog post with no or very little traffic and readers? Are you searching for advertisement networks with expeditious approvals where you can easily monetize your blog? Well, you have come to the right place. By reading this article, you will be gaining knowledge about the best ad networks for new bloggers that are very user-friendly. With so much rivalry around, monetization of the blog is not easy for the new bloggers. However, joining the best ad networks for new bloggers will help you move ahead of others and generate more revenue. You can easily monetize your blog using ad networks if you consistently post creative and quality content. You should choose an advertising platform carefully according to the amount of traffic your blog can generate. Moreover, the online industry is full of ad networks, with a jumble of both good and bad networks. Some networks may cheat the bloggers by repudiating to pay even when they reach the minimum payout threshold. But you don’t need to worry because I’ve made a list of reliable, authentic, and trustworthy ad networks for new bloggers, which will help in the easy monetization of your new blog. Before we go into detail about the best ad platforms, let’s think about how you can earn money using these ad networks?
How Does an Ad Network Work For New Bloggers?Parallel to your content block, you see some empty spaces whenever you post a blog through a WordPress blog or your website. You can sell that advertising space on your blog. So, first, you have to launch a high-quality and creative content blog, followed by joining the best ad network and then sell them your space for advertising purpose. Ad Networks have an enormous pool of advertising partners (agencies, affiliate clients, brands, and companies). These partners want to promote their offers or products by showing their ads to particular audiences, like your visitors and readers. For instance, if an advertising partner needs to promote their software tools and in case you write blogs about software, then they will be willing to show their ads to your readers. You don’t have to do anything, just join a top ad platform, and they will do this laborious work for you. They will bridge the gap between you and the highest bidding partners or advertisers, plus they will also manage your ads. Now that you know how an ad network works for you, it’s time to learn that how do you earn more money by using these platforms?
How Do You Make Money Through Ad Network?Once you have joined an ad network, your time for making money has started. You will earn money on every click your visitors make on the blog ads. Among different payment methods, CPM, CPC, and CPA are the most popular payment models. CPM: “Cost-Per-Mille” or CPM is the model in which a blogger or publisher gets revenue after every 1000 impressions on a single ad. Impression means that advertisement is seen by how many visitors. The network sets the rate based on the impressions. For example, if the network sets the rate of 20 USD, you will earn 20 USD for every 1000 impressions. CPC: CPC stands for “Cost-Per-Click” and is also the most popular pricing model because it gives special benefit to bloggers who generate a highly engaging audience. It depends on the visitor’s click, which means that you will earn more income, each time visitor clicks an ad on your blog. CPA: The acronym CPC stands for “Cost-Per-Action,” and it requires not only clicking the ad but also signing-up and purchasing. You will get money when the customer clicks, sign-up, and purchases.
Best Ad Network For Bloggers 2024:Here are some of the top and Best Ad Networks for New Bloggers in 2023 and 2024:
- Mylead -Top Ad Network For Bloggers
- AdMaven – Ad Network For Bloggers
- Partners.House – Best Ad Network For Bloggers
- Google Adsense – Ad Network For Bloggers.
- MediAvine – High Paying Ad Network For Bloggers
- Push.House – Best Ad Network For Bloggers
- InfoLinks – Ad Network For New Bloggers
- PropellerAds – Top Ad Network For bloggers
- RevenueHits – Best Ad Network For Indian Bloggers
- PopAds – best ad network for movie website
- Adsterra – Highest Paying Blogger Ad Network
- Media.Net – Best Ad Network For Small Bloggers
- BidVertiser – Ad Network for small websites.
- Monumetric – Best Blogger ad network
1. Mylead – # Top 1 Ad Network For Bloggers:MyLead is a worldwide Ad Network For Bloggers that has already paid more than $6 million to its clients and welcomes newcomers. It offers innovative tools and techniques for more advanced and beneficial affiliate marketing. You need not be worried about using these newer tools and techniques because MyLead also offers training programs for its new members. It is one of the best and most famous affiliate marketing networks for advertisers and publishers. You can get a handsome commission on each sale you make possible the amount of commission depends upon the value of the product sold because of your contribution. The main focus of MyLead is to develop a large circle of more customers, advertisers, publishers, and purchasers so that everyone within the circle can get the maximum possible benefit from it. A vast range of opportunities available at the MyLead platform would be enough to bring you to that point in affiliate marketing you want to touch. You will be able to advertise your products and services through a wide range of social media networks that depend upon your area of interest.
- Minimum Payment: The minimum payment for this network is $20
- Payment Method: Skrill, Bank Transfer, Revolut, Wire, WebMoney, Bitcoin, PayPal
2. AdMaven – High Paying Ad Network For Bloggers:Have you not been able to find an ad network for the monetization of your website? AdMaven is an ad tech platform that provides publishers and advertisers with advertising and monetization services. AdMaven guarantees an increase in CPM and high CPC rates for Publishers. It increases yields and overall revenue for publishers. AdMaven’s publishers have access to a variety of ad types, including classic Popunder, Push Notification, In-Page Push, Ad-block Bypass and ect. By doing this, publishers can lower their business risks and broaden their revenue portfolio. AdMaven is the choice of all the top publishers due to the quality services that it has to offer. There are many other ad networks in the market, and Admaven might not be the cheapest but has exciting services to bring you! There is a lot more to it; it’s not just that! AdMaven gives publishers the chance to grow their revenue more than any other network.
- Ad Formats: Popunder, Push Notification, In-Page Push, Ad-block Bypass solution.
- Minimum Payment: $50
- Payment Methods: Paypal, Paxum, Payoneer, Capitalist, Webmoney, Credit Card, Wire, BTC, USDT
- Monetization Options: CPC, CPM, CPA for In-house or exclusive offers
- Email: email@example.com
3. Partners.House – Best Ad Network For BloggersOne of the top ad networks for Bloggers, Partners.House, was founded in 2019 and is now the first choice of all well-known publishers. It is headquartered in Slovakia and has been made in a very simple way allowing you to get your website monetized by using push notifications. So, basically, here is your chance to monetize your website and earn a passive monthly income if you’re looking for one. Over 90 million active push subscribers from various counties are part of Partners House which is genuinely the best for all the publishers out there. More than 180 countries have the access to Partners House and make full use of it. Partners.House offers subscribers 100% ad delivery and also happens to monetize 180+ GEOs. It comprises of a universal push subscription code and a multilingual landing page. Not just that, it also requests for additional landing pages. They have an advanced system to offer you that enables you to give your clients targeted push notifications and pertinent advertisements, increasing conversion rates and generating a larger revenue stream. Their goal is to become market leaders by bringing the best they can to the table, for the publishers that they work with. They constantly strive to introduce new features to help their publishers grow their companies more quickly by increasing traffic, leads, and, of course, sales. If you’re a publisher and have still not thought of partnering with Partners House, you’re certainly missing out since it has everything you need for you! In addition to all of its features, it has a fraud-prevention system that makes sure to identify and eliminate any unusual or fake traffic, such as fraud or bots. They have a revenue-generating strategy, Revshare to offer you. You will be asked to enter your name, email address, and password upon signing up. The remaining selections are up to you; they are not required but these must be filled out no matter what to get started.
- Founded in: 2019
- Headquarters: Slovakia.
- Allowed countries: Almost all.
- Minimum Payout: $50
- Payment Methods: Web Money, ePayments, Bitcoin, VISA, MasterCard, Capitalist, Yandex.Money, QIWI.
4. Google Adsense – Ad Network For Bloggers in 2022:
Google Adsense is undoubtedly the most popular advertising network on the internet. It is among the top pioneer ad network and is probably the most trusted network for easy monetization of blogs. According to them, more than 3 million bloggers and publishers generate money via Google Adsense. The major reason behind its reliability is that it provides full access of users to its advertisers. Moreover, the platform offers a huge range of ad-formats, plus you can select the ads of your choice and manage them accordingly. Auto Ads by this platform helps you save your time, and they will manage your blog ad location for you. Moreover, Google Adsense has a minimum payment threshold of $100, and if traffic on your blog or website is low, you will have to wait for more to reach this level. Therefore, before joining this platform check your traffic ratio.
- Most recognized and trusted platform in the field of advertisement
- Signing-up process is easy
- Various ad-formats
- Ad customization is simple
- Advanced tools for monitoring the performance
- Pays on time
- Lack of effective customer support
- Minimum payment of $100
5. Mediavine – High Paying Ad Network For Bloggers:If you want to earn the maximum income you should consider MediAvine. One of the prime reasons for their popularity is that they allow small bloggers to earn more because the platform is owned by small bloggers and publishers. They offer high-quality ads that load in very little time, don’t slack down your website, and don’t hamper your audience experience. Fast loading of pages leads to more page reviews and ultimately higher ad-income. Moreover, the network uplifts your income in a variety of niches, including education, food, lifestyle, fashion, travel, and more. Further, MediAvine manages the optimization of ad placements. In addition, it provides the bloggers and publishers a flabbergasting share of 75% from their ad revenue and keeps only 25% for themselves. MediAvine is an excellent platform, but you must meet some of the requirements before joining the network. They accept highly engaging contents that can generate almost 50,000 sessions monthly. It might be difficult for starters, and reaching this threshold may take around a few months to a year. Another requirement is that you can’t join any other network after registering with MediAvine.
- Increased revenue potential
- High-quality ads with fast loading speed
- Variety of niches
- 75% ad-revenue
- Better customer support
- Minimum traffic threshold of 50,000 sessions per month
6. Push.House – Best Ad Network For Bloggers.If you are a blogger and looking for the best video ad networks then Push.House is one of the better options out there. The stand-out feature of Push.House is definitely going to be their huge network. They have more than 500 million subscribers all over the world. This is really good for small business owners and bloggers as they can instantly get a lot of traffic on their website just by using this immense network. Another great thing about Push.House is that it lets its users customize the ad campaign however they see fit. If you want to limit the total budget then you can do that. This level of customizability is great for the end-users. They have a really simple dashboard that shows you live results in real-time. There are different ad formats present so you can also choose any one of them as per your requirements. Push.House helps you in growing your business and getting more customers. There is also a referral program present that you can use to earn even more. They have a robust 24/7 live chat system as well. So, if you are on the lookout for the best video ad networks for bloggers then we definitely recommend Push.House.
7. InfoLinks – Ad Network For New Bloggers:InfoLinks is one of the top global advertising platforms for experienced bloggers with high traffic and new bloggers. In collaboration with top advertising partners like Facebook, eBay, Amazon, and Microsoft, this platform provides the best offers for bloggers and publishers to earn more cash. It supplies a wide variety of ad-units, including InText, InFrame, InFold, In-Tag, and more. The registration process is very easy and simple with no special requirements; all you need to do is enter your email id and URL of your blog/website. After getting the approval, you can instantly start customizing your ad-units. Besides, they have a minimum payout of $50 and to increase your revenue; they offer different placement and conversion options. Moreover, the dashboard is very simple, and with the help of it you can track and keep a record of your earnings.
- Variety of ad-units
- Trusted advertising platform
- Option of receiving payment through wire transfer
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Minimum payout of 50 USD
- Problems with dashboard
8. PropellerAds – Top Ad Network For bloggers:PropellerAds is one of the best ad networks for beginners. It is popular for its rapid approval and fast payout schedules. They pay you on CPM basis after every week Thursday and the minimum payout threshold is just $5. The platform takes pride in more than 1 Billion impressions every month and thousands of successful campaigns daily. Moreover, they offer various ad-formats including pop-under, advert banners, and push notifications. Furthermore, in-house bypass technology helps to get across any ad-blockers, plus they also use AI to incorporate the ads into your blog to get high conversion rates. A team of expert managers will also aid you in improving your monetization strategies. The option of auto-ad optimization will set the ads in the perfect location automatically.
- Worldwide Traffic
- Minimum payout threshold of $5
- Wide variety of desktop and mobile ad-formats
- Weekly payments
- Pays 5 USD on 1000 impressions
- Limited methods of payment transfer
9. RevenueHits – Best Ad Network For Indian Bloggers:RevenueHits differentiates itself from other networks because of the CPA model, which deals in Cost-Per-Action, meaning that they will only pay you when visitors sign-up or purchase the product. You can get paid $10 – $50 for each action, which is a handsome amount for beginners. Experienced bloggers can earn even $100 per day with this platform Moreover, a variety of ad formats are available, including text-ads, pop-ups, pop-unders, and banner ads. There is no minimum traffic requirement for minimum traffic, and your revenue depends on the quality of your content and blog’s niche. The platform’s customer support service is highly rated, plus RevenueHits helps you monetize websites, toolbars, mobile sites, widgets, add-ons, and more. So, if you have an engaged audience or readers, this network is worth trying.
- Highest rates of CPA
- Minimum payout threshold is good as compared to other networks
- Easy sign-up and fast approval
- No requirement for minimum traffic
- CPC and CPM models are not used
10. PopAds:PopAds is the best CPM based advertising platform specialized in pop-under ads. Started in 2010, this network has grown so much popular because of high-paying ad rates. The platform has no minimum traffic requirements, and the sign-up process is straightforward with instant approval. With this network you can reach to a wide range of global audiences and access to advertisers from 50 countries of the world. They have a minimum payment threshold of only $5, with a fast and timely payment schedule. So, if your website doesn’t generate high traffic volume and you want to earn more money, then you might consider trying PopAds
- Highest CPM rates
- Fast approval
- Minimum payout threshold of $5
- Automatic payments
- Accept ads with illegal and adult material
11. Adsterra:Adsterra is a user-friendly ad network with smart technology for new beginners. With 10+ Billion daily impressions in almost 180 countries globally, it offers a great opportunity for publishers and bloggers to reach an untapped audience. It is a leading digital ad network that offers a huge range of ad-formats such as display banners, pop-unders, push notifications, and pre-roll videos for both desktop and mobile. According to them, they have launched more than 15,000 successful campaigns and produced over 7000 leads in a month.
- More than 10 Billion monthly impressions
- Wide range of campaigns
- Various ad-formats
- Worldwide traffic
- Limited payment methods
12. Media.Net:Media.Net is another best ad network for both experienced and beginners. Powered by Yahoo! Bing Network, the platform specialized in contextual ads and gives bloggers access to an enormous pool of advertisers. Interestingly, several technology giants like Forbes, Cosmopolitan, and Elle are partnered with Media.Net. Besides contextual ads, the platform offers various ad-units, including mobile docked ads, in-context native, and desktop interstitial. You’ll be surprised to know that they will pay you an extra 10% commission on the initial 3 months’ earnings. So, for every $100 of earning, you will get $110.
- Sign-up is easy
- Huge number of advertisers
- Commission of 10% in first 3 months
- Minimum payout threshold of $100
13. BidVertiser:BidVertiser is a unique advertising network that offers different marketing models like CPA, CPC, CPM, CPI, and CPV. They will pay you for every action; for instance, if visitors click the ads you will be paid, and if they subscribe or purchase, your commission will be more. The advanced point-and-click tool will let you optimize your ads efficiently. There are no minimum traffic requirements, so if you are a new blogger, you can easily monetize your blog while using this platform. Moreover, an up-to-date dashboard will help you track your performance and earnings and provide you statistical reports.
- No minimum traffic requirement
- Different marketing models
- Tracker for monitoring your performance
- Various ad-formats
- Limited payment methods
14. Monumetric:Monumetric, formerly known as “The Blogger Network,” is a notable ad network that allows you to increase blog revenue. The platform emphasizes making your website more fruitful and invigorating. The payout is based on the CPM model, which means that you can generate revenue on every impression, and more importantly, the revenue is most of the time greater than other top ad networks like Adsense. The best CPM rates make it the best option for new bloggers to increase their income, but you’ll have to generate 10,000 ad views per month to get substantial income. The most appealing benefit of Monumetric is that they provide step-by-step guidance and support for sign-up. They will help you in developing different strategies to increase your revenues.
- Support in developing strategies
- High CPM rates
- Instant approval
- Minimum traffic requirement of 10K views
- 99 USD fees for set-up for pages with less than 80,000 views per month