Are you a publisher? Are you looking for ways to earn passive income through your website or blog? Are you confused about where to start?
If yes, then this is for you! Advertising has become a very important step in growing your business. Because of this, this industry has now grown into a prominent one. People are earning huge amounts of cash through it as well. There are various things to learn and to start using when you enter the field. You will also see different models and ads being used for advertising. One of the models we will discuss in this article is CPC, i.e. Cost Per Click. To learn more, let’s keep on going with this article.
Google is the first thing that springs to mind when discussing the Best CPC Ad Networks. But why didn’t they become the best at CPC advertising?
Therefore, Google is the master of cost-per-click marketing, and some specialists in the field of advertising technology claim that it is also the highest-earning CPC network available.
To put it simply, not everyone is accepted into the network, so if you want to work with Google AdSense, you must adhere to some of its stringent requirements in order to place advertisements on your website.
You will gradually learn about everything; however, the subject we are concentrating on is the best CPC ad networks. In order to get started, let me briefly describe each of them.
What Exactly Are CPC Ad Networks?
A website or publication that wants to host ads can connect with advertisers through an online advertising network or ad network. They are compensated by receiving a commission from these advertisements. Unsold advertising from ad networks is supplied to publishers via code placed on their websites. Advertisers can manage the bidding, targeting, and optimization of their advertising campaigns with the aid of ad networks.
CPC is basically a part of PPC (pay-per-click). It is a financial metric that shows the amount that the advertiser pay for every click on his or her ad on the publisher’s website or blog.
What Role Do Ad Networks Play In The Publishing Industry?
Publishers and advertisers communicate with one another through ad networks. They make it simpler for publishers to choose their advertising overall by presenting them with contextually appropriate ads. By finding advertisers on their behalf and settling on ad placement and price, an ad network saves publishers time and energy. As a result, ad networks make it simple for publishers to display CPC advertising and increase their revenue.
Models of CPC Ad Networks
There are two Cost-Per-Click models, which are;
1. Flat-rate CPC
In this business model, the advertiser pays the publisher a set sum for every click. The average publisher will typically have a rate card that details the cost-per-click (CPC) rates for various parts of their network or website.
2. Bid-based CPC
According to this strategy, the advertiser places bids on particular keywords or keyword groupings to obtain ad space above search results. An online pay-per-click auction is used to put bids between the advertiser and the ad network or, in some situations, the publisher directly.
Have you heard of it? Nearly 60% of users are unaware of paid advertisements when they see them. This is why CPC ads are advantageous for both publishers and advertisers. Advertisers prefer the pay-per-click ad model because they only pay for clicks that drive additional traffic to their website.
Additionally, depending on your campaign target, CPC-based advertising is easily quantifiable in terms of impressions, clicks, and conversions. As a result, it is more popular in advertising.
Now that you’re aware of what a CPC ad network is, it’s time to determine which one would perform effectively for your advertising approach. Less competition, an acceptable cost per click, and the ability to target particular or niche audiences are all advantages of choosing a Google Ads substitute.
Best CPC Ad Networks 2023:
This list of the Top CPC Ad Networks in 2023 is not all-inclusive, but it does describe the range of alternatives and what every platform has to offer.
- My Lead
- Google AdSense
- Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads)
- LinkedIn Ads
- Reddit Ads
1. My Lead #1 CPC Ad Network:
MyLead is a worldwide CPC Ad Network that has already paid more than $6 million to its clients and welcomes newcomers. It offers innovative tools and techniques for more advanced and beneficial affiliate marketing. You need not be worried about using these newer tools and techniques because MyLead also offers training programs for its new members.
It is one of the best and most famous affiliate marketing networks for advertisers and publishers. You can get a handsome commission on each sale you make possible the amount of commission depends upon the value of the product sold because of your contribution.
The main focus of MyLead is to develop a large circle of more customers, advertisers, publishers, and purchasers so that everyone within the circle can get the maximum possible benefit from it. A vast range of opportunities available at the MyLead platform would be enough to bring you to that point in affiliate marketing you want to touch. You will be able to advertise your products and services through a wide range of social media networks that depend upon your area of interest.
- Minimum Payment: The minimum payment for this network is $20
- Payment Method: Skrill, Bank Transfer, Revolut, Wire, WebMoney, Bitcoin, PayPal
2. Push.House :
Are you looking for the best CPC Ad Network? Then let us recommend you Push.House, which will surely solve all your problems. It is a Slovakian-based ad network that will help you to buy traffic from any country in the world at the best price on the market. There are more than 700 million subscribers on this network from 180+ GEOs. They have a massive network with more than 30 million daily clicks.
So, if you join this network, you will definitely see a huge boost in your sales as an advertiser. Whereas, as a publisher, you will be earning a handsome amount of passive income just through your website.
The best thing about Push.House is that they are offering one of the lowest CPC in the market. You can also use the different ad formats present in order to get more revenue and grow your business. The starting process is really simple, as you only need to sign up and then create an account. There is a simple yet intuitive dashboard present that allows you to manage everything easily. And if you ever need help, their support team is working 24/7 and is willing to help you with all your queries.
All in all, Push.House is, without a doubt, one of the best CPC ad networks out there.
3. Google AdSense:
Google Ads is a platform that everyone has the know-how of. Google’s extensive ad network is appropriate for all kinds of campaigns, regardless of the industry you’re in or the size of your company.
One of the most well-known and established ad networks is Google AdSense. The advantage of adopting Google AdSense for publishers is that it is extremely optimizable and offers contextual, relevant ads. You may even ask Google to advise you on where to place your ads on your website. The most straightforward method for earning money utilizing pay-per-click advertisements is through Google AdSense.
Results from Google’s search engines, GDN site placements, retail, mobile apps, and YouTube.
text, responsive pictures, and video
Cost-per-click (CPC) model is dependent on ad quality and competition. GDN accepts a cost-per-1,000-impressions model (CPM).
- By far, the greatest global impact
- Various bidding techniques
- Massive toolkit for CPC ad campaign optimization
- The Display Network features an unrivaled range of websites.
- The ad network with the highest CPC
- Click fraud has been widely publicized.
- Extremely competitive
Note: As a general rule, advertisers will find higher CPCs on Google Ads for search phrases depending on their sector. It’s time to use your imagination, test a highly targeted display network campaign, or go to another platform.
A fairly unique but nonetheless enticing ad network package is provided by Facebook Ads. Facebook ads, in contrast to Google and Microsoft ads, concentrate on demographic targeting. As a result, a person need not be actively looking in order for your advertisement to be activated. Instead, you can acquire two of the top social media streams to show your advertisements, such as Facebook and Instagram.
Additionally, ads may run on the Facebook Audience Network and on Facebook Messenger. This is mostly concerned with app-based advertising. So, you might be thinking of a decent alternative if your business is into apps or the kind of stuff that attracts app users.
However, the most potent feature is the choice to promote on Facebook or Instagram’s news feed.
- Messenger, Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network.
- Facebook’s Audience Network and mobile properties.
- Canvas, carousel, slideshow, video, single picture (mobile). Various video and display formats, including native, interstitial, rewarded, and in-stream video, are supported by Audience Network on mobile devices.
- Based on a bid, anticipated action rates, and ad quality, the cost per the desired action.
- Excellent for targeting a specific population
- Ads in native content can be quite successful.
- Facebook ads perform best with visual content, especially when using Instagram.
- It is not necessary to bid on keywords because your advertisement will appear to a specific audience whether or not they search.
- Several excellent choices exist for app developers.
- Affordable CPC ad network
- Facebook ads target a wide age range, but an older population is becoming more prevalent (over the 30s).
- It’s possible that ad viewers have no intention of buying.
- Mostly B2C-focused marketing, while others claim Facebook ads for businesses can also be successful.
- Facebook may be a contentious website, and as of this writing, some marketers are refusing to use it.
Note: Given that the amount of targeting is difficult to achieve on Google or Bing, it is best to focus on extremely specific populations through in-depth statistics.
5. Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads):
Utilizing the second-largest CPC network, Bing Ads, which is now referred to as Microsoft Advertising, has many advantages, according to a recent analysis of the service.
Microsoft Ads may be highly alluring if you’re looking for a Google Ads substitute that offers a low CPC in comparison to Google and still has a significant audience. Similar to Google, Microsoft Ads provides sponsored search engine results and a list of well-known websites where your banner, video, or content ads can be seen.
Although there aren’t quite as many partner websites for display advertising as there are on Google, being able to advertise on MSN, Yahoo!, and AOL has its advantages.
The fact that customers of Microsoft’s CPC ad network typically come from well-to-do families is another selling feature.
- Search engines, the Edge browser, and a few high-quality partner sites are all part of Microsoft’s Audience Network, which also includes native content placements on MSN, Outlook.com, and other websites.
- Text that is responsive and optimized for native placements. LinkedIn offers shopping campaigns, dynamic search advertisements, and text ads.
- Based on competitiveness and ad quality, the CPC model.
- CPC for a CPC ad network that is reasonably affordable
- Market share for worldwide search is one-third.
- high-end population, particularly in the USA
- Less opposition to popular searches and keywords
- Various sponsored SERP and display ad options
- Suitable for B2B advertising campaigns
- fewer options than Google for displaying network results
- still attracts a lot of click fraud.
6. LinkedIn Ads:
LinkedIn, also referred to as “Facebook for professionals,” has been rapidly gaining ground as a CPC platform. The rationale is that you may target a market that is business smart and well-educated, frequently with significant purchasing power and intent.
Similar to Facebook, you can target particular demographics despite the fact that they are professionals in this case, including marketing specialists, C-level executives, and business owners. If your business is a B2B service, you’ve undoubtedly previously thought about using LinkedIn Ads.
You may choose from a variety of strategies for your LinkedIn Ads to appear, just like with all the other entries on this list of the finest ad networks so far, such as sponsored articles, InMail, text adverts, and dynamic advertisements, the partner network is shown.
Furthermore, LinkedIn mandates a minimum price of $2 for CPC and CPM advertisements. Therefore, it is already not the ad network with the lowest CPC.
Surprisingly, they also have a “Cost per Send” option for such InMail, with a flat charge for every mail sent and received. This can be as little as or approximately $0.10 cents for every transmission.
However, LinkedIn is difficult to surpass when it comes to consumer engagement, at least for marketing professionals.
- There are tens of thousands of mobile websites, mobile apps, and ad exchanges on LinkedIn and its LinkedIn Audience Network.
- LinkedIn Audience Network and LinkedIn app advertisements.
- Text/image ads on LinkedIn, native ads on sites and apps of the LinkedIn Audience Network.
- Cost-per-send, CPM, and a CPC model based on competition and ad relevance (CPS)
- Good audience reach among working professionals
- Native Advertising Choice
- An effective method for some direct marketing is InMail.
- Precise targeting of demographics
- Not the cheapest CPC.
- Only suitable for B2B marketing
Note: Offering helpful hints, whitepapers, or other content relating to users’ industries is one strategy that works on LinkedIn.
With over 1 billion active users, Instagram has a younger demographic than Facebook.
As a Facebook company, the Facebook Ads platform is used for campaign design and administration. Although Facebook suggests utilizing Automatic Places, which targets all settings in a single campaign, the advertiser can easily change this to any placement they like.
- It is possible to mix Facebook placements with Instagram Newsfeeds and Stories.
- Single image, video, carousel advertisement, and collection.
- Based on the bid, anticipated action rates, and ad quality, the cost per desired action.
Note: Instagram’s audience is a little bit smaller and tends to be younger than Facebook’s.
A large portion of the 200 million active monthly users of Pinterest are people who want to buy things. They use the site to investigate trends, ideas, and products.
At 7%, women make up the bulk of users, and 40% of them have family incomes of $100,000 or more.
- Placements include the Pinterest app and website.
- Advertisements on the Pinterest app’s feed.
- One-tap promoted pins, cinematic pins, promoted video pins, and promoted app pins are all examples of promoted pins.
- Installs of apps, CPC for promoted pins, and CPM for promoted video pins.
Note: In comparison to Google, for example, search terms on Pinterest are broader. Before beginning, do some keyword research. As shares and saves on Pinterest linger around and do not charge the advertiser anything, a strong Pinterest profile will improve results.
With 330 million active users per month, Twitter provides a number of ways to connect with its audience. Twitter advertising, in contrast to that on many other platforms, is only found on Twitter and does not have any network partners.
Due to their ability to contain various combinations of text and other media that abide by general standards, promoted tweets are undoubtedly one of the most flexible ad forms.
- Twitter’s website and mobile app.
- Advertisements in the Twitter app’s feed
- Promoted accounts, promoted trends, and promoted tweets such as text and/or photos, GIFS, and videos.
- Promoted tweets and accounts are CPC, whereas a Twitter sales agent handles promoted trends.
- One of the least expensive social media ad networks is Twitter.
- Effective racial/ethnic targeting
- Both B2B and B2C can benefit from it
- Marketing your hashtag can be a successful marketing tactic.
- It might be difficult to cut through the chatter on Twitter.
- If you haven’t already, Twitter may not be sufficiently helpful to you.
Note: It is important to have a strong Twitter interaction plan in addition to running Twitter ads. A strong tweet will produce the best results, even though advertising an account can attract new followers.
With the availability of Chrome extensions to stop adverts, the number of individuals using ad blockers has increased in recent years. But with complete permission allowed and non-intrusive adverts, this sophisticated CPC ad network may be able to avoid ad blockers.
According to data, millennials are the group most likely to use ad blockers; therefore, employing AdRecover may help you reach this valuable demographic. According to AdRecover, all advertisements are non-intrusive, and many of them appear “just above break” without causing the page to load more slowly.
There isn’t any video or banner advertising here because this is managed with static or text-based ads. The typical cost of employing AdRecover for marketers is not documented online. However, they advise that your monthly media spend should be $10,000 in order to use AdRecover. Although it’s possible that this isn’t the ideal option for SMEs, it might be a good strategy for larger, more established companies looking to market to millennials.
- Get your ads in front of AdBlock users, who are typically millennials.
- Ads must be subtle.
- High CTR and conversion rates are indicated by their own data.
- Unsuitable for CPC marketing campaigns with a limited budget
- Neither banner nor video adverts
AdRoll, one of the largest retargeting ad networks, is an effective tool for encouraging repeat visits or turning potential site users into paying clients. AdRoll operates by utilizing AI to comprehend user behaviors. In order to increase interaction on social media, via email, or from your own e-commerce site, it organizes your advertising strategy throughout a variety of platforms.
The hidden weapon of AdRolls is BidiQ, which examines consumer information from social media and web platforms to retarget advertising at the most competitive rate. AdRoll can also be used to target clients with emails that are personalized for them, which is frequently cited as a crucial conversion tactic.
Dynamic advertising, or ads that appear with a comparable product after you’ve been shopping for something similar, is another powerful tool that advertisers may use. These have been shown to be very successful, even though some individuals find them a little freaky.
AdRoll is a really good option if you’re searching for a means to integrate your retargeting strategy and you’re pondering if there is another option besides Google Ads.
- specialized retargeting platform with powerful AI
- combines website and social media retargeting for your personal site
- finds the most affordable retargeting ad deal.
- Without thorough research, achieving the best outcomes with complicated systems might be difficult.
- Little influence over bidding methods because AI does everything
- The cost depends greatly on your advertising plan.
12. Reddit Ads:
A different social media site promoting itself as a CPC ad network? Yes, Reddit is a valuable medium for specialized advertising, but you should also have it in your arsenal.
What precisely is Reddit? Since it’s the largest social network in the world, you should probably glance it over if you’re not already familiar.
Furthermore, there are about 330 million unique visitors each month, and users come here for a variety of reasons, such as to share memes or look up investment opportunities. On this network, there are a ton of B2C and B2B possibilities.
Your advertisement will appear as a Reddit post that says “sponsored post” in the bottom right corner. This does imply that your advertisement will typically appear at the top of a subreddit page or in the newsfeed, similar to a native advertising post.
Reddit has affordable advertising costs, with CPMs beginning at $1.50.
But does leverage Reddit for advertising make sense? Online reviews are conflicting, leaving the jury still out. The advantages of using Reddit in your list of CPC sites include the ability to target users based on their community, interests, and location, among other criteria.
In conclusion, there is a great deal of opportunity even though it hasn’t been demonstrated to be the most successful CPC ad network.
- Reasonably affordable
- Good alternatives for targeting
- As an ad network, it is still mostly untapped.
- Reddit advertising’s effectiveness has received conflicting reports.
- It might be more efficient to merely submit your link as a regular link in a relevant subreddit instead of purchasing it.
Similar to Taboola and Outbrain, this is a platform for advertising content recommendations. RevContent has a good reach with US audiences, even if it lacks a selection of high-end websites.
They are the most rapidly expanding native advertising network, according to their own statement. RevContent can be a good choice if you’re searching for a platform with room to expand and little competitiveness.
You may anticipate that the average CPC for a CPC ad network with a limited audience would be rather low. Reports indicate that RevContent’s cost per click, at roughly $0.44 per click, is comparable to Taboola’s.
- The native CPC ad network with the fastest growth rate worldwide…
- Little opposition
- There are countless partner websites where you can display your stuff.
- On forums, RevContent appears to be viewed as a source of spam advertisements.
- Considering the rather tiny portfolio, the CPC is quite high.
In reality, Taboola now owns Outbrain, so it’s essentially the same. Both have a strong emphasis on content marketing and a range of top-notch websites.
So what distinguishes Taboola from Outbrain?
With the help of such industry titans as Forbes and others, Taboola sites typically receive more visitors.
Regarding the publication of your material via its network of publishers, Outbrain continues to be no slouch. You’ll start to appear on websites like Conde Nast Traveler, Wired, The Guardian, CNN, and Cosmopolitan.
According to sources, the average CPC on Outbrain is $0.10 as opposed to Taboola, which is closer to $0.45.
- A great variety of publisher websites
- Taboola has a lower CPC than its main ad network.
- Similar to Taboola, some users may consider this sponsored content to be junk.
You’ve definitely seen Taboola on your favorite news website. It is the first of the specialized native advertising platforms on our list. Their area of expertise is sponsored content, which blends in nicely with any collection of news stories or other content that their partner websites may present.
It’s comparable to the Display Network and Google AdSense; however, it only works with a selective group of websites.
How exactly does this benefit marketers?
Taboola is a cost-efficient and practical choice if you desire your business to be seen on websites like Business Insider, Forbes, or the New York Times. You must produce content that is compelling and intended to promote without being spammy, of course. Creating a blog post or news story about your goods or services is required in this case.
You have two pay-per-click options: CPC or CPM.
Taboola is one of the least expensive CPC ad network solutions, with an average CPC of only a few pennies. Taboola differs from Google’s Display Network/Adsense in that the websites that are part of its network must be of high caliber. This means that all of Taboola’s network’s websites receive more than one million visitors per month, in contrast to Google AdSense sites, which can receive just about any volume of traffic.
- Designed for content marketing
- CPC is low in comparison to other ad networks.
- High-quality websites that receive a lot of traffic
- Based on prior internet clicks by individuals, useful for remarketing
- You’ll need to be on top of your content marketing game.
- Some people consider this content to be intrusive or spam.
With over 2 billion logged-in users every month, YouTube provides a fantastic chance for advertisers to reach their target market efficiently.
The Google Ads platform is used for campaign planning and management, and YouTube Analytics in the YouTube account provides additional detailed data on the audience’s demographics and interaction.
- Homepage commercials, bumper ads, video discovery ads, and in-stream ads that can be avoided.
- CPV and CPM.
Note: By using the same targeting options provided for the Google Display Network, advertisers can contact prospective clients.
LinkedIn, which Microsoft now sponsors, offers a lot of data and sophisticated customer groups for advertisers to reach.
On LinkedIn, there are approximately 500 million experts, and all of them can be found using professional criteria like job title, seniority, company, and many others.
- There are tens of thousands of mobile websites, mobile apps, and ad exchanges on LinkedIn and its LinkedIn Audience Network.
- Advertisements on LinkedIn Audience Network and the LinkedIn app.
- Native LinkedIn Audience Network sites and apps text/image text and image advertisements.
- CPM, Cost-per-send, and a CPC model are dependent on competition and ad relevance (CPS).
Note: Offering helpful hints, whitepapers, or other content relating to users’ industries is one strategy that works on LinkedIn.
How Do You Select What Fits You Best?
We understand your concern. How do I pick the best ad network for my website as a publisher? The first consideration is if you want your viewers to identify with the advertisement that is featured on your website. As we’ve seen, advertisers have a lot of options for ad networks, so picking the ideal one isn’t always easy. Google Ads, which offers the largest ad search engine and the most diverse display network, is by far the finest all-rounder.
Nevertheless, if you’re seeking a platform to target a certain demographic or a CPC ad channel with less competition, this list may have given you some options. For instance, LinkedIn Ads can be your perfect idea if you’re aiming to reach business professionals. Or perhaps one of our suggestions can help if you’re considering implementing native content CPC ads.
Now that you have reached the conclusion of the article on the best CPC ad platforms, we hope that we have been able to answer all of your questions about it and list some of the best and highest-paying CPC networks.
As a result, you are now aware of how much your rivals are making from each click as well as the fundamentals of CPC ad networks. Best of luck from our side.