Amazon Black Friday Sale
Amazon offers up to 80% discounts on all categories. It actually does not matter if its electronics or even kitchen appliances that you are eyeing on. Amazon has some really exciting packages for you to take full advantage of this Black Friday.
USB C Charger, RAMPOW 61W PD Charger [GaN Tech] Type C Wall Charger
37% Discount (Save $150)
Up to 21%
USB C Charger, Anker 60W 2-Port PowerPort Atom PD [GAN Tech] Foldable Wall Charger
41% Discount ( save $130)
Up to 24%
UGREEN 65W USB C Charger 4 Ports USB C Power Adapter GaN PD Fast Wall Charger
63% Discount (Save $220)
Up to 15%
Are you looking for the finest USB charger? If you’re searching for the best USB charger, stay tuned because I’ll show you a list of the finest USB chargers in this post.
Picking the finest USB charger cube might distinguish between a half charge and a complete charge. A dependable USB charger cube proves useful for charging your gadgets when required. The performance (amperes, wattage, and voltages), numbers of ports, size/dimensions, and additional functions like charge indicators were all considered throughout our testing. This is a must-have item for anybody looking for a high-quality portable charger.
Best USB Wall Chargers 2023:
Here is the list of 15+ Best USB Wall Chargers in 2023 & 2024:
- RAVPower 61W Dual-Port Charger
- Anker 60W PowerPort Atom PD 2
- UGREEN 65 Watt USB-C Charger
- Anker Powerport 3( HAND USB-C CHARGER)
- Anker PowerPort 4 USB Charger
- Anker PowerPort 6
- Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter
- RAVPower GAN 90W Wall Charger
- Anker PowerCore Fusion 1000
- Aukey OMNIA PA-B5 100W
- NEKTECK 60W USB-C ( GAN Wall Charger)
- Zendure Passport III
- Anker PowerPort Speed 4 USB Charger
- HyperJuice GaN USB-C Charger (100W)
- Omnia Mix 65 PD USB Charger
1. RAVPower 61W Dual-Port Charger:
- Model: RP-PC112
- Output: 61W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input:100V-240V, 1.5A, 50/60Hz (works worldwide with a plug adapter)
- Size: 1.9 x 1.9 x 1.1 inches | 50 x 50 x 30 mm
- Weight: 2.4 oz | 70 frame
- USB-C devices with PD 3.0
- Other devices can use iSmart 2.0.
- Maximum power output: 61W
- Voltage ranges from 100 to 240 volts.
The RAVPower 61W PD 3.0 has two USB connections, allowing you to charge your device with either USB type A or USB type C. It has a long list of impressive characteristics, including superior power delivery, extensive compatibility, robust protection, etc.
It’s a small, smart, lightweight charger that easily takes around in your backpack.
Its enhanced Power Source 3.0: 61W capacity for a range of PD products, including computers and mobile, although a USB Type c charger will not trigger the PD standard. With the PD port, users can completely recharge their MacBook Pro 13″ in just 2.1 hrs.
The Type C charger protects against overheating, overcharging, and short-circuiting. Try connecting just the USB-C connector to charge at high power (61W). Constant high-power production will cause a temperature rise, but there will be no security risks.
- Best for travel
- Portable device
- Easy to carry
- Delivers enough power for fast charging
- Super compact
- Stylish look
- limited to 12-watt or 2.4 amps.
- Charge phones from zero to 50% in 50-60 minutes.
2. Anker 60W PowerPort Atom PD 2:
- Outputs: 2x USB Type-C
- Rated output: 5V up to 3A, 9V up to 3A, 15V up to 3A, 20V up to 3A, 60W maximum.
- Input: Two-pin non-polarized 100-240V (50 – 60Hz) ~ 1.6A
- Certifications: UL certified
- Warranty: 18-month
Anker’s 60W PowerPort Atom PD 2 is suitable for charging heavy devices such as the Macbook Pro. From either of its USB-C connections, the Anker PowerPort Atom PD 2 can deliver up to 60W. That’s enough juice for USB Power Delivery devices and perhaps the greatest power-hungry computers.
When the connectors are used simultaneously, they can handle up to 60W of power, distributed equally between the two connectors at 30W each. Likewise, 30W is more than enough to connect mobile phones that demand USB Power Delivery. Since many adapters limit the other port to 15W or less, the Atom PD 2 outperforms the competition when recharging two devices instantly. The adapter is also very energy efficient, with a performance rating of 80 to 84 percent from wall to gadget.
- Fast charging for ios, Samsung Galaxy phones, and Google Pixel phones.
- While you’re playing, the Switch is being charged.
- Fits in the majority of Switch carry cases.
- Charges a laptop with a screen size of 12 to 15 inches.
- The GaN technology minimizes the size and weight of the device.
- Folding plug
- The 60W output is not dynamically split.
- There is no USB-C to USB-C cable provided.
3. UGREEN 65 Watt USB-C Charger:
- Input: 100-240V～50/60Hz 1.8A Max
- Single-Port: USB-C1/C2: 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/3.25A 65W Max PPS:3.3-21V/3A USB-A： 4.5V/5A 5V/4.5A 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A 22.5W Max
- Total Output: 65W Max
- Static power: ≤0.3W
- Protocol: PD3.0(PD2.0) /QC4+(QC4.0QC3.0QC2.0)/PPS/SCP/AFC/APPLE 5V2.4A/BC1.2
- Working Temperature: 0~35℃
- Storage Temperature: -20~80℃
The UGREEN USB-C is a straightforward charger. It has a little prong that flips out to plug into the wall. For quick charging, it includes two USB-C connectors. It has a total power output of 65 Watts. However, as you connect to many devices, it reduces the power output. It distributes the 65 watts across numerous devices by putting output per port.
The amazing thing about this gadget is that each USB-c port can easily deliver 30 watts or more. So, for example, if you’re charging two Pixel 6 or iPhone Maxes, you can get their whole charge out of this, or you can charge a laptop with it and more. The charger will slow down as you plug in additional devices. This device is one of the better alternatives for charging three phones, a couple of tablets, and earphones, among other things.
- In only a few minutes, you may fully charge your iPhone 13.
- This USB-C charging block works with a variety of devices.
- With this charger, your electronics are completely protected.
- It is costly.
4. Anker Powerport 3( HAND USB-C CHARGER):
- COLOR: WHITE
- Total Voltage: 20W
- Input : 100-240V 0.6A 50-60Hz
- Output : 5V=3A/9V=2.22A
- Works with Most Handheld Devices
- Delivery Time : 3 to 6 Days
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Return Note: 7 Days Return Policy
- Model No: A2633J22
This is your charger if you don’t require multiple charging connections and just want to fast charge your USB-c smartphone rather than your laptop or tablet. Anker’s power port 3 nano charger is the finest alternative. It’s ultra-compact and backed by an eighteen-month guarantee. Remember that you’ll need a USB-c to lightning cable to use it with your iPhone, and if you need two USB ports, get the Anker power port 3 duo two times USB-c or the Anker power port 2 two times USB instead. We recommend getting the two packs for extra savings to keep one at home and the other in your bag.
- Ultra-compact design
- For most USB PD phones, 20W is sufficient.
- Older devices are also charged quickly, with good power efficiency.
- There is no cable in the box.
- There is no support for USB PD PSS or QC5.
5. Anker PowerPort 4 USB Charger:
- Max Output Per Port: 5V/2.4A
- Quick Charge: No
- Size: 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 3.2 Ounces
- Max Output Per Port: 5V/2.4A
- Quick Charge: No
- Size: 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 3.2 Ounces
If you don’t require the quickest charging rates and charge your devices before night, this Anker 40-watt charger is good. It has four charging outlets, each capable of 2.4 amps. As a result, you can charge your smartphone, tablet, wireless earbuds, and smartwatch at full speed less time than you could with the chargers that came with them.
The main difference between this wall charger and the Anker power port speed 4 we previously discussed is that this one does not support Qualcomm Quick Charging, but it is still a very versatile and powerful option. It’s a little slower and usually a little less expensive.
- It can deliver a lot of power, with each port capable of 2.4 amps and a maximum output of 8 amps.
- Utilizing 4 connectors, you may simultaneously charge four devices.
- With its tiny size and low weight, this design is very portable.
- Can slide out of old wall outlets and block other plugs on a cable strip or wall outlet.
6. Anker PowerPort 6:
- Input: AC 100 – 240 V ~ 1.4 A 50-60 HzDC
- Output: 5 V / 12 A
- Weight: 6.7 oz / 190 g
- Color: White
- Warranty: 18 Months
If you need to charge several devices simultaneously, the six-port Anker 60-watt charger is the best, rather than a brick-style design. It connects to an AC outlet by a five-foot-long detachable power cord. The power port 6 is backed by an 18-month warranty. If you need even more ports, there is a 10 port model 2, or if you need a USB-c port, consider this model from NEKTECK that can charge power-hungry laptops with its 87-watt USB-c port.
- Fast Charging Technology
- High Efficiency
- Super Compact
- MultiProtect Safety System
- It may get heated after a lengthy period of use.
7. Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter:
- Compatible Devices: iPhone, AirPods, iPad, Apple Watch
- Total USB Ports: 1
- Wattage: 20 watts
- Input Voltage: 15 Volts
- Color: White
If you are wary of using a third-party charger with your smartphones or tablets, you should know that Apple sells a USB-c power adapter. Since Apple no longer provides an adapter with the sale of an iPhone, you might wish to get one up.
The Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter allows you to charge your devices quickly and efficiently at home, at the workplace, or on the move. Whereas the fast charging adapter works with any USB C–enabled gadget, Apple advises using it with the iPad Pro and iPad Air for the best results. You may also use it to take advantage of the rapid function if you have an iPhone 8.
If you are an Android user, we recommend a 45-watt USB-c charger which also comes with a USB-c cable.
- Easy to carry
- Power Adapter
- Lightweight Design
- Best for traveling
- Fast Charging
8. Anker PowerCore Fusion 1000:
- Item Weight: 10.1 ounces
- ASIN: B08GKL41V4
- Item model number: A1623
- Batteries: 2 Lithium-ion batteries are required. (included)
- Date First Available: August 24, 2020
- Manufacturer: Anker
Anker’s mix of a wall charger and a portable battery is a one-of-a-kind product. When there isn’t an outlet nearby, the charger has a 10,000 mah battery for on-the-go charging. When your device is connected to the anchor unit and is plugged into a wall, the device is prioritized for recharging over the anchor unit.
It includes a built-in battery that can fully charge an iPhone 12 times. It has a folding plug, a USB-c port, and a standard USB port, which we like. The charger is approximately three inches broad by three inches tall, making it a convenient travel companion.
- This product combines a charger and an extra battery.
- Ideal for iPad Pro or computers with minimal battery consumption.
- Sturdy and well-constructed
- Some power strips are too large for them.
- For professional laptops, 30W is insufficient.
- There is no cable management, and no cable is included.
9. Aukey OMNIA PA-B5 100W:
- Ports: USB-C.
- USB-C Output: 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 (5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A) Quick Charge 3.0. Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging. Huawei FCP. Apple 2.4A.
- Input: 100V–240V, 2.5A, 50/60Hz.
- Size: 2 x 2 x 1.2 inches | 57 x 57 x 32 mm.
- Weight: 5.3 oz | 150 grams.
Despite being twice as powerful as Apple’s 96-watt charger, Aukey’s 100-watt USB wall charger is half the size. It’s powerful enough to keep 15-inch laptops charged at full speed. Even though the charger is not USB, it has built-in protections to protect your devices from excessive current, overheating, and overcharging if it is certified. Smartphones are also compatible with this option.
It can charge an iPhone 12 pro max up to 50% in about half an hour. Although it has a foldable plug, it does not have a USB-c cable. Consider the NEKTECK slightly bigger 100-watt charger alternative for a more cheap charger with a USB-c connector.
- Charging is really strong.
- It’s small and light.
- A complete set of safety features is available.
- Any USB Type-C device will work.
- Only one charging port is available.
- The PD cable is not included.
10. NEKTECK 60W USB-C ( GAN Wall Charger):
- Compatible Devices: Tablets, Laptops
- Total USB Ports: 1
- Wattage: 60 watts
- Power Source: AC
- Item Weight: 0.64 Grams
The Nekteck 60W USB wall charger isn’t the thinnest or smallest charger on the market, but it does provide the best value for money in terms of pricing, mobility, and performance. At 1.9 inches long, the accessory is 50 percent smaller than the charger with most Apple computers. It’s also 1.18 inches thick, twice as thick as our previous category winner.
The RAVPower PD pioneer 45-watt GAN wall charger has a little advantage over the Nekteck 60-watt wall charger because it only has 45 watts. Consider the Anker power port atom PD1 if you want the tiniest laptop charger. Because this model only produces 30 watts of electricity, it is not as speedy or powerful as bigger 15-inch laptops.
- Compact and lightweight
- A one-year warranty is included.
- A two-meter/six-and-a-half-foot USB-C to USB-C cable is included.
- A single USB-C connector can only charge one device at a time.
11. Zendure Passport III:
- Name Zendure Passport III.
- Colors: Blue, Black, Purple.
- Input: 100 – 250V 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 78 x 53 x 51mm.
The Zendure Passport III is a tiny GaN charger with a maximum output of 65W. Still, it compensates for it with a plethora of connections and the ability to function as a portable adaptor – not to mention a variety of slick gradient coatings.
The primary USB-C connector enables charging in the PD standard at up to 65W and charging in the PPS standard at 45W. Three USB-C connectors and one USB-A connector with up to 15W recharging rates are available for slower processing.
In more than 200 countries worldwide, Zendure’s latest portable charger has sufficient USB-C capacity to recharge up to 5 gadgets.
The Passport III is a traveling adaptor that allows you to utilize your current AC gadgets all around the globe while simultaneously acting as a charger with five Connectors.
- Both a USB charger and a universal power converter are included.
- Over 200 nations use concealed plugs.
- The power output has increased from the previous version to 65W.
- Metallic colors that are fun to look at.
- There aren’t any neutral colors with solid sides.
- Alternatives that are more suitable for usage at home
12. Anker PowerPort Speed 4 USB Charger:
- Quick Charge Port: 3.6V-6.5V/3A | 6.5V-9V/2A | 9V-12V/1.5A (18W)
- Standard USB Port: 5V/2.4A (12W)
- Max Output: 43.5W
- Size: 2.7 x 2.7 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 5 Ounces
You most definitely have several devices that require charging. Why not plug them all in simultaneously with this handy Anker adapter? It produces 43.5 watts of electricity per connector, roughly 12 watts. It costs three times more than the brick likely included with your iPhone. Furthermore, one of its ports supports Qualcomm quick charge 3.0, four times faster than a standard charger.
It is worth mentioning that this option does not have any USB-C ports; regardless, it is small enough to toss into a bag and is the best charger for folks who need to charge lots of devices like wireless earbuds, smartphones, tablets, and a smartwatch.
- Charges Quick Charge compatible devices at their maximum charging rate using one of the connectors.
- The charging rate for all standard interfaces is 5V/2.4A.
- It comes with a retractable AC adapter.
- A wall outlet can be used to hide another AC outlet.
13. HyperJuice GaN USB-C Charger (100W):
- Compatible Devices: Laptops
- Total USB Ports: 2
- Wattage: 12 watts
- Input Voltage: 240 Volts
- Item Weight: 208 Grams
- Item Weight: 7.3 ounces
- ASIN: B08B62B63Q
- Item model number: HJ-GAN100
The HyperJuice 100W USB-C Charger is substantially smaller as a GaN charger than other PD adapters with several connections. It’s 217g and fits in your bag; it’s about the size of a debit card, though it’s a little thicker. It’s also the most efficient we’ve tried, at 100W (PD 3.0) – sufficient to charge a big, high-end laptop and other gadgets fully.
- Two 100W PD outputs are a plus.
- Several outputs
- Adapters for travel
- For many users, this is expensive overkill.
14. Omnia Mix 65 PD USB Charger:
- Model: PA-B3.
- Input: AC 100V–240V 50/60Hz.
- Weight: 109g / 3.84oz.
When it comes to portable chargers, adaptability is key. The Omnia Mix combines the finest of both worlds for users. It boasts a USB-C power delivery connector that can deliver an astonishing 65 watts of power when used alone. It’s enough to recharge a 15-inch laptop fully. In minutes, it can also charge a tablet, smartphone, or Nintendo Switch.
It also has a USB port A for charging devices that still require a conventional USB connection, such as headphones. This charger is extremely quick, but it is also quite portable. It has a foldable prong, measures two by two inches, and weighs three ounces. Omnia Mix is available in white or black and is backed by a two-year warranty.
- Small and light in weight.
- A great alternative to a bulky laptop charger (provided your laptop supports USB-C charging)
- Up to 18W of fast-charging power for any USB-PD smartphone or tablet
- There is no cable included.
- The latest Samsung Galaxy phone does not support USB-PD with PPS for fast charging.
15. RAVPower GAN 90W Wall Charger:
- Input: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz 2. 5A
- Status: In stock
- Categories: Chargers, Power & Charging, Ravpower, Universal
- Tags: Home, Ravpower
The RAVPower GAN 90W Wall Charger is designed for power users who want to charge two devices simultaneously through USB-c. The RAVPower gan PD 90-watt wall charger is the way to go. It’s one of the few chargers on the market with two 45-watt USB-c connections. This implies that in only 30 minutes, you can charge two iPhones to 50% capacity.
Suppose you’re using the same iPhone charger that came with it. In the same period, you had only reached 20%. This device is also capable of charging laptops and tablets. A similar USB-c fast charger from Anker is also available, but it only provides 60 watts of power. A three-foot USB-c cable is included with the RAVPower.
- The design is compact and travel-friendly.
- It is possible to charge two computers at the same time.
- All of the most recent safety features are included.
- A cell phone charger is far too expensive.
To sum up, Choose these adapters based on three criteria: usefulness, power output, and cost.
Some of these power chargers are inexpensive, but they have fewer ports and output power than more expensive devices. However, if you only have two or three gadgets to power, they will be adequate for the cost.
Some adapters are ultra-compact and light, with foldaway energy outlets that make them convenient to pack into your purse when traveling; others are high-end adapter ports that do numerous jobs that other adapters cannot.