Are you looking for an apartment with a pool? Developers offer a variety of luxury properties, including apartments in Dubai with a pool.
Investing in Dubai real estate
Reliable Dubai developers offer apartments with a swimming pool in modern residential complexes. A developed infrastructure and recreation areas, and sports grounds distinguish the communities.
Buying an apartment with a pool in Dubai will be a profitable investment. Such housing is in high demand among residents and foreign visitors who come to the UAE on vacation and prefer apartments rather than hotel rooms.
Apartments cause the greatest interest among foreign investors with a pool and several bedrooms in the following resident complexes in Dubai:
- Highbury, MBR City area;
- The Community – Motor City;
- Regalia apartments – Business Bay;
- Cavalli tower – Dubai Marina;
- Six senses the palm – Palm Jumeirah.
In the real estate market, the demand for such properties is many times higher than the supply, especially if they are located near the beach or have magnificent views from the windows. Buying such a property in Dubai will quickly pay off when renting both long-term and short-term leases.
Profitability reaches 8-10 percent per year. There are also no problems with the sale: the demand for real estate located in coastal areas is consistently high. The buyer of an apartment with a pool in Dubai will not only save but also get a good profit from the sale.
Benefits of buying an apartment in Dubai
Loyal tax and foreign economic policies and a high quality of life have turned the emirate into an attractive investment platform. Among the advantages of buying a home in Dubai, we highlight the following:
- Price.What does the cost depend on? Before buying apartments in Dubai, the future owner should familiarize himself with the pricing policy in the UAE. The real estate market in Dubai is practically not negatively affected by the economic situation in the world. This means that even with the worst forecasts, an increase in the cost of objects is observed every year.
The number of buildings for rent influences the housing price in the United Arab Emirates. The master plan of Dubai does not yet provide for active development, which means that with a supply shortage, demand will grow.
A stable economy and low unemployment also support the rise in prices. Business is actively developing in Dubai, so purchasing real estate remains attractive. Foreigners who buy real estate today will multiply their investment soon.
- High payback. Depending on the area, class, and area of apartments, the owner can receive up to 10 percent per annum from renting out, and the average figure is 6.4 percent.
- Safety. The Emirates are on the top lines in ranking the most protected states. This applies to both personal safeties on the street and investment.
- Transparent legislation. Following the laws of Dubai, a foreign citizen has the right to acquire full ownership of the real estate in freehold zones. Immediately after the conclusion of the transaction, he receives a registration certificate, which makes the procedure as simple and safe as possible. Special government agencies are responsible for monitoring compliance with the norms.
- No taxes. The UAE has a loyal tax policy. There are no income or property taxes. A foreigner who buys an apartment in Dubai and rents it out does not have to pay any fees to the country’s budget. This applies to all property owners, regardless of whether they own a cheap studio or a luxurious 1-bedroom apartment in the city’s heart.
How to buy an apartment in Dubai
The process of buying an apartment in Dubai is as follows:
- You choose the property you like from the photo. The agency will organize a remote viewing, tell you about the area’s features and clarify how much the apartment you are interested in Dubai costs at the current exchange rate.
- They help conclude a contract of sale with a company that sells a property.
- You give the agency a deposit, which they hold until the final payment. For you, this is a return guarantee if the transaction fails due to the seller’s fault.
- Obtaining permission from the developer to sell the object. The document is required for the transaction to be registered with the Land Department.
- Registration of real estate in your name with the Land Department. At this point, the final calculation is carried out.
- To complete the purchase and sale transaction as quickly as possible, the agency will prepare all necessary papers and coordinate payments. All you have to do is come to Dubai to sign documents – and the profitable, growing price every year real estate in one of the best cities in the world is yours.
Buying property in Dubai with Emirates.Estate
Emirates.Estate works with buyers worldwide, offering the best options in the Dubai real estate market. It guarantees:
- Selection of the best object for your budget. Tell us property and for what purpose you are looking for, and get a selection of suitable options. Experts know all the features of the districts of the emirate of Dubai. They check the apartments, ensure they meet the requirements, and only then recommend you.
- Transaction security. The authorities control the process of buying and selling real estate in Dubai. They will perform additional checks to ensure is in the purity of the transaction and assist with registration.
- Attractive conditions. The agency directly cooperates with the largest developers in the UAE, therefore, is one of the first to receive profitable offers. For the customers, developers achieve additional discounts and favorable conditions.
Start investing in Dubai property. It is a service that offers many options for you. Find out which apartments you can buy within a few weeks based on your budget!