Drlinkcheck Review 2023:
Do you require rapid access to the information you need to locate and fix broken links on your website?
So here’s the deal: Dr. Link Check gives you quick access to the data you need to find and resolve broken links, from a high-level report summarizing the results down to the actual positions of the identified connections in the code. The results can be sorted and filtered in various ways and exported as CSV for use in Microsoft Excel.
Why Dr. Link Check?
Links that don’t work are inconvenient and reflect poorly on your professionalism. They not only discourage users from staying on your site and returning, but they can also harm your search engine rankings. A malicious or phishing website link is significantly worse than a broken link.
Rather than manually scanning all of your site’s pages and clicking through all of the outbound links, let Dr. Link Check do the work for you and provide you with a report of the links that want your attention. If you’re a writer, SEO expert, or website owner, you already know how critical it is to examine your own (and your clients’) websites for broken and banned links. Dr. Link Check is a free online tool that accomplishes exactly that.
Our bot travels through the HTML and CSS code of your entire website, looking for all the links it can uncover, starting with a start URL. Outbound links to other websites, internal page linkages, and links to images, style sheets, and other resource files are all included.
Drlinkcheck comes with interesting features to help you expand your coverage.
Multiple checks per link:
Each link detected by Dr. Link Check is subjected to a series of checks to ensure that you’re linking to the desired content.
- Their broken links provide URL formatted correctly.
- The response time from the server is reasonable.
- Your SSL certificate up will be up to date with Drlinkcheck.
- The blacklist: The URL listed on any blacklists a possible source of harmful content.
- They helped to check for a parked domain, The URL redirecting to a placeholder site with no useful content, usually, one that is just full of ads.
You may set up your checks to run automatically on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis, as well as receive email status reports. You’ll be able to monitor your website and detect link rot before your visitors do.
You may control numerous parts of a link check with Dr. Link Check. For example, you can create rules for which URLs to examine and ignore, set a crawl speed restriction to avoid overloading your server, and send the results to certain recipients.
- The SSL certificate is in good standing (source: Xolphin SSL Check)
- Trend Micro recommends this website.
- Links that don’t work are inconvenient and reflect poorly on your professionalism.
- They not only discourage users from staying on your site and returning, but they can also harm your search engine rankings.
- A link to a website that contains malware or phishing is far worse than a faulty link.
- Rather than manually scanning all of your site’s pages and clicking through all of the outbound links, let Dr. Link Check do the work for you and provide you with a report of the links that want your attention.
- None to be found yet.
Allow them to take care of the work for you! To learn more, contact them at
Their packages include Lite, Standard, Professional, and premium.
Lite: There are two websites and projects, each with 1500 links and broken link checks. the price package is $0.
Standard: Includes five websites and projects, as well as 10,000 links, including broken links and blacklist checks (google safe browsing), the price package is $10.
Professional: Their professional package comes with 10 websites and projects, 50,000 links and broken link checks, blacklist checks (phish tank), parked domain, SSL certificate, and scheduled checks, as well as exclusion rules, CSV, and PDF exports, the price package is in $39.
Premium: The drlinkcheck package includes 15 websites and projects, as well as 250,000 links, broken links, blacklist, park domain checks, SSL certificate and scheduled checks, exclusion rules, and export to CSV and PDF terms, the price package is in $129.
- Lite: Website and projects are 2, including 1500 links and broken link checks per website, the price package is in $0
- Standard: 5 websites and projects are included and 10,000 links, including broken link checks and blacklist checks (google safe browsing), SSL certificate and scheduled checks, and exclude rules, the price package is in $110.
- Professional: Their professional package includes 10 websites and projects, 50,000 links and broken link checks and blacklist checks (phish tank), parked domain, SSL certificate, and scheduled checks, including excluding rules, Exports to CSV, PDF, the price package is in $429.
- Premium: 15 websites and projects are included in the drlinkcheck package and 250,000 links, as well broken link, blacklist, park domain checks, SSL certificate, and scheduled checks, as well include exclude rules and export to CSV and PDF terms included, the price package is in $1,419.
Checking for broken links on your website can help you boost your Google rating. Search engines will penalize your website or blog if it contains too many broken or banned links, deeming it of low quality. Finding and repairing poor links will help you boost your search engine rating.
Dr. Link Check prompts you to enter the URL of the website you want to check for broken links when you first launch it. The service searches the site, crawls it, and downloads and follows all of the links on that domain that it can detect. All external links are tested by Dr. Link Check, but they are not crawled.
For further information and updates, go to the website. https://www.drlinkcheck.com/