If you’re looking to run your favorite application from iOS on your PC you will need an iOS emulator.
Don’t know what that is? Well, you just got lucky cause you’ve landed on the right page!
This article includes some of the best iOS emulators currently available, as well as everything you need to know about them! You will surely find the right application for your iPhone through this article.
We are all aware of the issues with iPhone battery life. Due to this reason, the majority of users especially gamers prefer to use an emulator to replicate their device’s hardware on a larger, more accessible platform without draining their precious iPhone’s battery.
iOS emulators enable users of other operating systems to simulate the hardware of an iPhone. You can use it to test iOS apps on Windows PCs or Macs. App developers who want to know how an app will look and work on the iPhone and iPad can use them.
You can play classic games, run iOS-specific software, and test the app’s design, interface, and some limited functionality with iOS emulator software.
You will surely find the right application for your iPhone through this article. Now let’s begin with learning about what emulators actually are!
What Are Emulators?
Emulators give you a setting in which you can install Application Packages on their system and then use them to run these APKs. You can play any game you like on your phone or system, regardless of the platform to which it was developed, with ease by utilizing these.
It is essentially software that allows you to emulate the features of your mobile phone on your PC. You can use an iOS emulator as the target platform to test and run your iOS applications on your PC. After installing them, it lets you use mobile apps directly on your computer or laptop. It is mostly used for gaming, application development, and debugging.
What Is An iOS Emulator?
iOS emulators are programs that enable users of other operating systems to simulate the hardware of an iPhone. iPhone software is frequently tested on Windows or Mac computers using these emulators. Additionally, it facilitates iOS app testing on Windows PCs and Macs.
Why Use An iOS Emulator?
Despite their usefulness, creativity, and portability, iPhones cannot compete with computers in terms of regular or extended use. Because it enables us to connect the user’s device to the powerful resources of the computer, the Emulator comes into play here. It makes it easier for mobile games to run faster, gives users access to computer controls, and, most importantly, lets them use all of the features of their smartphones on a computer with a much larger screen.
Advantages Of Using iOS Emulator:
Since emulators’ primary goal is to replicate the iPhone’s display on PCs, they offer the following advantages to users:
- Emulators can help users quickly make a buying decision by allowing them to understand the workings of the operating system before spending their money.
- They also assist users in experiencing a completely different OS that they are unable to purchase for any reason.
- They run smoothly on the majority of iOS devices.
- They are used for testing and also analyzing user programs and apps.
- Because of its larger display, it will have better controls for using computer applications.
iOS Emulator: 10+ Best Options Available In The Market:
Now that we know everything there is to know about iOS emulators, let’s look at the available alternatives!
- PRICE: Starting from $99
- Overview: Smartface is suitable for app testing and development due to its interactive user interface.
- Description: One of the best iOS emulators for Windows 10 is Smartface, which gives the PC access to a variety of third-party applications and provides a variety of powerful features. If you’re looking for a cross-platform development app with an intuitive user interface to work with, Smartface is the best choice.
Smartface is the most popular because it offers a plethora of tools for productive use on the platform. Smartface is still one of the best tools for making and testing mobile applications. This exclusive application developed by developers functions effectively as an Android and iOS debugger for Windows.
Its purpose is to offer a fresh perspective on the numerous applications in development.
- Price: $99/ month for a 2-core CPU plan; $295/ month for a 6-core CPU plan
- Overview: Corellium is a web-based iOS emulator that offers full access and iOS-like features to its users. It was previously only available to experts and researchers, but it is now available to all users.
- Description: Cornelius is a high-quality iOS emulator for running and evaluating iOS applications. The power of Arm virtualization, helps application developers and security teams create, test, and secure mobile and IoT apps, hardware, and firmware.
Security researchers primarily use it to emulate an iOS device in the browser, making it one of the best iOS emulators. You are in good hands because Corellium’s creators were one of the first iPhone jailbreakers. Corellium was previously only available to business users, but now anyone can use the iOS virtualization software.
Cornelius, on the other hand, doesn’t want the tool to be used by the wrong people, so getting your hands on it is hard.
Compatibility: Browser-based platform.
- Price: Free for the first 100 minutes then $0.05 per minute.
- Overview: Appetize.io is a tool that can be used by developers to stream iOS simulators in the browser for testing, embedding apps in websites, and other phases of development.
- Description: A useful iPhone emulator for Windows and PC is Appetize.io. It doesn’t need any downloads, plugins, or administrator rights to run iPhone apps directly from a web browser. It is one of the iOS emulators used for app-emulation in general, developer testing, application demonstration, and training.
There are no plugins, downloads, or additional permissions required. Appetize.io can be used for a variety of purposes, including app demos, training, customer support, development, testing, automation, and more. An extensive portfolio of prominent clients is one of Appetize.io’s amazing features.
Your app can even be uploaded via a website or API. In addition, it lets you fine-tune access controls and permissions as well as track and audit agent usage.
4. Electric Mobile Studio
- Price: $39.99 per month.
- Overview: Users can easily emulate iPhones and iPads on their system with Electric Mobile Studio. This software is in high demand among developers due to its integrated WebKit, which simplifies work processes and provides Chrome debugging tools for users.
- Description: Electric Mobile Studio is a paid method for testing and running iOS apps on Windows computers; however, it provides a seven-day full product trial, making it a suitable selection for this list.
The full-featured emulation of iPhones, iPads, and responsive apps, as well as the ability to use the same product on two machines for common office and homework setups, are among its most notable features. Using a variety of coding languages, Electric Mobile Studio can assist you in developing iOS apps.
It weighs a little too much and uses more RAM than other options. Due to the integrated WebKit and Chrome debugging tools, developers also prefer this iPhone emulator for Windows 10. Hot-key navigation keys can be added to map favorite shortcuts. Which is a quite convenient feature if you ask us!
- Compatibility: Windows
5. Test Flight
- Price: Free to use.
- Overview: With permission, users of this application can use the beta version directly, and they can also provide helpful feedback to the developers and report errors in the updates.
- Description: Developers frequently use TestFlight, which is now owned by Apple, to beta test Xamarin-coded iOS apps. You can also think of it as the official method that Apple recommends for testing apps.
It continues to serve its customers with extreme delicacy and remains the most trusted user platform, providing users with services that are both satisfactory and improved. In order for users to utilize the most recent features, the emulator periodically receives the most recent updates from the server.
To work on the profile, users must create an app share profile. If the application crashes, a notification of the problem is sent to the developers, who then work to fix the error. Apps for iOS, watchOS, tvOS, and iMessage are supported by this free app. This emulation service has one drawback: it requires a fairly technical setup and an App Store distribution profile.
- Compatibility: Windows and macOS.
- Price: One-time payment of $25.
- Overview: Overall best Windows iPad emulator. It feels like an iPad on Android and Windows devices.
- Description: iPadian is a Windows-based iOS simulator that is straightforward, useful, and simple to use. It gives you the impression that you are using iOS, allowing you to see and feel the differences between Android and iOS. You can replicate the iOS user interface on your Windows computer with iPadian programming.
Social media widgets, an intuitive Application Store sidebar, iMessage, and Siri are among the software’s many features. This iOS emulator imitates an Apple device’s appearance, design, or fundamental functions. Facebook, Spotify, Tiktok, WhatsApp, Crossy Road, Instagram, and other platforms work best with it.
Additionally, its UI is extremely user-friendly; Because of this, more people find it beneficial to other people. iPadian is available for free; It’s completely free for you to get. This PC iOS emulator also lets you play games.
- Compatibility: Windows and macOS.
- Price: Free of cost.
- Overview: Code development and testing in an iOS environment are built into Xcode software development.
- Description: For iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and iMessage, Apple’s own Xcode software development environment for Mac include its own app simulator. Therefore, if Xcode is used as the primary app development suite, it is sufficient to simulate various user interactions like tapping, rotating the device, scrolling, and other actions.
From the Xcode project, Mac users can launch their applications directly. Safari outperforms other free iPhone emulators by allowing users to test web apps from within Xcode. In addition, it provides additional necessary tools and interfaces as well as a working environment that is appropriate for the users.
It can also mimic a variety of user actions like scrolling and rotating. Xcode is still the most compatible and straightforward iOS development platform at this point.
- Compatibility: macOS.
- Price: Free
- Overview: It is a great multiplatform mobile environment emulator bringing the freedom of using its little chrome extension in order to test older and newer apps on chrome.
- Description: Ripple emulator is a cloud-based iOS Emulator for Windows, specifically designed for testing HTML5-based applications. It is indeed a great multiplatform mobile environment emulator that offers you the freedom of using its little chrome extension to test older as well as newer apps on chrome hence visiting any site for it is not required.
Ripple emulator is a multi-platform mobile emulator that helps you to promptly see how the application seems and functions on several platforms and mobile devices while using PhoneGap APIs and Blackberry WebWorks fast in a browser-like setting.
- Compatibility: Google Chrome
- Price: One-time payment of $3.99
- Overview: An excellent gaming emulator is iMAME. You can download and install all of the iPhone and iPad games and apps with iMAME.
- Description: It can replicate a wide range of iOS games. iMAME can be used to play games for iOS 9 and iOS 10. You only need to download it to start using its features. It is made to allow users to access third-party resources without any difficulties.
iMAME is an excellent platform for developers that makes it simple for them to test their apps and developments. It is a Windows iOS emulator that you can quickly and easily download from your App Store and use to your heart’s content. One of the best features of iMAME is that it comes with a wide variety of the most well-known arcade games that you can easily play on your Windows PC.
It is a low-power, low-resource iOS emulator that gives you the freedom to work with one of the most intuitive and attractive user interfaces available. iMAME is one of the best options you can rely on if you want to effortlessly play old, classic games on your PC.
- Compatibility: Windows.
10. Adobe Air iPhone
- Price: Free of cost.
- Overview: Air iPhone lets you see the actual screen by creating a virtual iPhone on your Windows PC. For this application to function, you need the AIR framework. The only goal of the AIR iPhone is to replicate the mobile phone’s graphical user interface.
- Description: Air iPhone comes in last on our list of the best iOS emulators. Users adore the app because it was developed using the most widely used Adobe Air Framework. The Adobe AIR framework is also supported by the AIR iPhone, which is very helpful to the user.
The Adobe Air Framework can be downloaded from their official website. By creating a virtual screen on your Windows PC, this fantastic emulator gives you the experience of working on an iPhone screen as well. To make it work, you need to download the Air framework. However, the AIR iPhone is not fully functional.
The replica application does not support the majority of the actual phone’s features, including Safari and the web browser. Due in large part to the fact that the hardware has not yet been successfully replicated, applications won’t really function as if they were installed on the actual phone.
- Compatibility: Windows.
Numerous devices are used by users today to fulfill their personal and professional obligations. As a result, companies must develop applications that are compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS. However, despite the fact that emulators make it simple for users to use dedicated applications on multiple platforms, some applications are not available on multiple platforms. In addition, a variety of Android emulators for iOS are available on the market that accomplishes the same thing.
We have talked about a handful of the best iOS emulators for PC, their price, and compatibility. However, we would advise you to read reviews before using any emulator because some are malicious and can harm your system. Therefore, before using an emulator, conduct thorough research!
We hope you find this article helpful!