Today we have selected Ilia Kiselevich to take his interview. He is the CEO of the SOLVEIT.
Tell us about your career and how you founded or joined this company?
Our journey started small in scale. I was a developer and already knew everything inside out. The bigger projects came up, so I gathered a team of the finest ambitious developers and founded SolveIt. SolveIt aims to provide IT services by professionals with a passion for what they do.
That’s why SolveIt has an excellent technical background. Before joining SolveIt, our C-level management and key company talents gained hands-on engineering experience. Clients liked our approach to business and the quality of our services. Within 6 years, we grew from mobile development resources to a full-service team of 50 professionals who effectively solve clients’ IT issues.
How does your company help your clients innovate?
We handle every step of the product development journey, starting with the discovery phase, then design, development, testing, and afterward, launch and support. At SolveIt, we constantly look at innovative technologies and advanced development approaches to ensure our clients get the best technology solutions possible.
This ensures that our clients can scale and deliver exceptional user experiences across various devices and platforms. In other words, with our help, clients leverage modern technologies to gain more profit.
How did you manage to build and sustain such a motivated team?
To manage the team, we established well-thought hiring and HR management processes. Not only do we assess candidates’ qualifications, but we also pay attention to soft skills. The most important ones are the eagerness to learn and a passion for our work.
Undoubtedly, this process requires highly-skilled recruiting specialists and constant synchronization between departments. Another common challenge is that other companies may leave or be headhunted by qualified professionals.
To minimize these risks, we provide employees with all the conditions to feel comfortable: fully-equipped workplaces, modern hardware, and access to knowledgebases and courses. The main reason why this tendency has little impact on our company is that we only have ambitious specialists who strive to grow together and push the limits.
Did the Coronavirus pandemic seriously affect your business? What are the lessons learned thanks to the COVID-19?
The biggest change we made is related to the working environment. From 100% in-office, we moved to hybrid and remote. Most of our team members liked this. It brought a sense of freedom and more satisfaction overall. Some of my colleagues combine office and remote; others work from home. This also enabled us to travel more, relocate easily, and work from different countries.
Despite the coronavirus, SolveIt is doing great: we have plans to expand regionally and grow our development team. The number of requests for software development has increased. People started using their phones more and got used to online purchases, so the IT industry is growing faster than ever before. In retrospect, those challenges led us to the best.
What is your main service focus?
SolveIt is best for a full-cycle project delivery, which means we handle the product development from the ideation phase to launch and support. We build native and Flutter mobile apps, web solutions, and custom software for various purposes.
We are working closely with retail and e-commerce businesses in terms of industries. Besides, we deliver solutions for healthcare, logistics and transportation, telecommunications, and finance domains. We also have expertise in developing marketplaces and on-demand applications.
Why do clients choose SolveIt among a wide variety of software development companies? How do you differ?
Our main advantage is that we know how to make clients satisfied with the IT services — our CSAT is 100%. From our experience, this high level of appreciation is achieved thanks to the combination of several factors:
● Quality – We follow a detail-oriented approach with high standards in implementing and focusing on the client’s unique needs.
● Transparency – We send detailed weekly reports to provide transparency for all project processes.
● Professionalism – SolveIt is an experienced and technically skilled team with senior-level talents.
● Responsibility – We provide a post-launch warranty and support of the published apps.
● Flexibility – As every business’s requirements differ, we help our clients choose the right engagement model.
Moreover, we tend to build long-term relations with our clients. It is common when a client comes to us to create one part of the project — for example, app development or design. But the client decides to run the whole project with our team during the process. After the successful launch, we keep in touch with our clients, with a retention rate of over 85%.
How do you reach the high quality of the solutions you deliver?
1. During product development, we closely contact the clients, investigate their needs deeply, and use our team expertise combined with industry best practices.
2. We follow Apple and Google guidelines describing the behavior patterns of UI elements and screens to create a great user experience.
3. We follow the legislation of the countries where the developed solutions will operate. This helps us to ensure personal data processing compliance.
4. The security of the transmitted data is ensured by building the network interaction with the HTTPS protocol. It works through the encrypted SSL and TLS transport mechanisms.
5. We use the latest SDK versions and tools, which eliminate the need for immediate updates after the release and ensure solution scalability.
6. When using third-party libraries, we choose proven services to reduce the risks and provide high-level support.
- Spokesperson: Ilia Kiselevich
- Company: SOLVEIT
- Website link: https://solveit.dev/