Today we have seleceted Tyler Brooks for the interview. Tyler Brooks is the Founder at Analytive Digital Marketing.
First of all, how are you and your team doing in these COVID-19 times?
We are doing well. As we were entirely remote before COVID, our main workflow has not changed. We’re super fortunate to get to work in an industry where many of our clients, our own team, and our services are all online. This has allowed us to continue to grow professionally, innovate, and otherwise move forward during these times.
Tell us about yourself, your career, how you founded or joined this company?
We founded Analytive in 2013 with the vision of providing some of the best marketing services available to small and medium-sized businesses. Specifically, we focus on driving action and revenue through our advertising efforts. We live at the intersection of psychology and technology which allows us to continue to help our clients grow revenues – no matter what is happening in the greater macroeconomic environment.
How does your company innovate?
We innovate in three main ways:
- Process innovations – We build and refine our own internal processes to focus our efforts on the things we’re confident will drive meaningful impact for the client. This also allows us to ignore the things that won’t have an impact. As the marketing landscape changes, we will continue to innovate our process to what matters the most.
- Technology innovations – We develop our own internal tools and software to help better serve our clients. Technology is a key differentiator for us. Technology allows us to be more aggressive in our growth goals because we’re able to automate so much of the day-to-day requirements of our business.
- Ongoing training – We want to make sure our team has access to the best resources. We create internal training manuals as well as sponsor team members to cross-train in other areas.
How the coronavirus pandemic affects your business and how are you coping?
Like many businesses, we did see a small decline in revenues as the pandemic kicked into full-gear. Of course, our team is lean, and we’ve been largely able to adapt to the rapidly changing landscape.
What specific tools, software and management skills are you using to navigate this crisis?
Our tool kit is diverse and includes:
- Proprietary and industry-standard software tools for digital marketing and SEO.
- Online Project Management Software
- Zoom, Slack, and other powerful collaboration tools
Who are your competitors? And how do you plan to stay in the game?
Although we compete against marketing agencies, we don’t have many direct competitors. There is a massive demand for our services. Given the fact that we’re constantly innovating as mentioned above, we plan to be in the game for a long time. There will always be a need for people to figure out how to use new channels and tools for digital marketing.
Your final thoughts
Thank you for asking! I’m always glad to talk about how we get to help our clients grow their businesses. I’m grateful for our team, our clients, and the ability we have to make a difference, even during COVID-19.
- Spokesperson: Tyler Brooks
- Company: Analytive Digital Marketing
- Website: Account Based Marketing